FLORIDA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ It is definitely non-standard size - you won't be finding a frame in the typical office supply store. You would have to go to a specialty shop to have it framed. You can probably shop it around and find a decent price better than FES but probably not by much.
I haven't framed mine yet - I guess I am waiting for an office suitable for hanging it up :)

JR
You're right it's probably almost the same price to get it custom framed somewhere. I may do that though eventually because I think they make it an odd shape to try to milk every penny out of you! I'll check around because I don't want to give in that easy..lol! Thanks!

You're right it's probably almost the same price to get it custom framed somewhere. I may do that though eventually because I think they make it an odd shape to try to milk every penny out of you! I'll check around because I don't want to give in that easy..lol! Thanks!
My wife is going to try to find some place that will custom frame it. She is good at that top of stuff and mentioned how she had found a place for custom framing that she used for the baby room that we are setting up. But I agree with you Melanie, don't want to give in too easily and will only order as a last resort. :)

Just a quick note to wish all of my UF gator fellow engineers good luck in passing the PE. I am an alum (class of 02') and just passed the PE in NJ (I live in PA now)

Regards and GO GATORS!

Jpgolf

Not to mention the $18 shipping charge, hmm that better be FedEX next day...
I have checked around for custom framing of the certificate and I even tried Michaels which always has the 50% off custom framing coupon. I think they overcharge just so they can make it look like you are getting a good deal because even with the 50% off coupon it was still going to cost $180 to frame! I may just have to cave on the boards deal. :brickwall:

Back