Florida Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't received mine either. A coworker of mine got hers over 2 weeks ago! Her number is lower than mine, not sure if that means anything. When I called, they said it takes 6-8 weeks from when you get your license # so the wait continues...

PE# in high 76,000 range.. Don't know if this helped me, but I ordered a duplicate License/Certification along with stamps on Jan 31st (Sent out forms with check). I believe I received the original because there was a letter congratulating me along with Florida Statutes and order forms for stamps. I left a message regarding not receiving the duplicate today but no response. Therefore, I am still waiting on my License/Cert too..And waiting for framing to be finished on original. :violin:

Im in the 76,000s and have not received it either. My last name starts with F and my app was completed on March of last year. Im thinking its random.

I received my certificate in the mail yesterday. I live in Jacksonville and my number is in the low 77,000s.

Finally received mine... I noticed the following language on the sheet w/my card:

If you are selected for the random audit, you must provide verification of four (4) hours of Area or Practice and four (4) hours of Florida Laws & Rules, all taken prior to February 28, 2013. Any CE hours taken after February 28, 2013 will result in a $100 delinquent fee and your license being placed in a delinquent status until the additional fee is paid. (underlining mine)

Is this a mistake?

Finally received mine... I noticed the following language on the sheet w/my card:

If you are selected for the random audit, you must provide verification of four (4) hours of Area or Practice and four (4) hours of Florida Laws & Rules, all taken prior to February 28, 2013. Any CE hours taken after February 28, 2013 will result in a $100 delinquent fee and your license being placed in a delinquent status until the additional fee is paid. (underlining mine)

Is this a mistake?
I have talked to the Board about renewal. They said the first renewal we do not need continuing education but following renewals we do. We just need to pay the fee when the time comes to renew.

Back