Florida Certificate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It REALLY is big !!! :true:

Jen,

Are you going to go through FES to get it framed or local shop? I am going to go ahead and frame my certificate as well as my MS Degree as grad gifts from the family. I am pondering my options at this point.

JR

It REALLY is big !!! :true:
Jen,

Are you going to go through FES to get it framed or local shop? I am going to go ahead and frame my certificate as well as my MS Degree as grad gifts from the family. I am pondering my options at this point.

JR

I haven't really decided yet. I think this weekend, I will go frame hunting to see what the prices are like for custom framing. But I did like the FES frame, so if I am not inspired by anything this weekend, I will probably go ahead and purchase the FES Frame.

Lucky for you! Some of the PE certificates don't look much better than a seminar attendance certificate. My VT certificate is on slightly nicer than standard bond copy paper.

Where are you located. I'm still waiting for one. Did you get the smaller license too?

^^^ So, just so I get this straight, just how big did you tell me this P.E. cert was ??!!

JR

^^I don't know how to quantify it, but it's the biggest certification I have ever come across....

Got my FL PE certificate today and holy crap...it is huge! Here comes custom framing...

Congrats on getting your certificate!!! :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

I was at a jobsite today so hopefully Monday when I walk in my office :multiplespotting:

I want a PE certificate that comes on D size paper, to match the plans I churn out.
Though I'm going for quantity over quality at this point.
Apply for a license in Florida then - you can achieve BOTH objectives that way!! :plusone:

JR

^^^ I am going to pick mine up from my mom's house on Sunday - I will post a pic of the 'unframed' certificate Monday.

JR

Back