Florida Certificate

Help Support Engineer Boards:

G

It REALLY is big !!! :true:

Jen,

Are you going to go through FES to get it framed or local shop? I am going to go ahead and frame my certificate as well as my MS Degree as grad gifts from the family. I am pondering my options at this point.

JR

Jennifer Price

Tattoo Girl, PE
Reaction score
It REALLY is big !!! :true:
Jen,

Are you going to go through FES to get it framed or local shop? I am going to go ahead and frame my certificate as well as my MS Degree as grad gifts from the family. I am pondering my options at this point.

JR

I haven't really decided yet. I think this weekend, I will go frame hunting to see what the prices are like for custom framing. But I did like the FES frame, so if I am not inspired by anything this weekend, I will probably go ahead and purchase the FES Frame.

RIP - VTEnviro

His Memory Eternal
Reaction score
Lucky for you! Some of the PE certificates don't look much better than a seminar attendance certificate. My VT certificate is on slightly nicer than standard bond copy paper.

F

floridaengineer4now

Where are you located. I'm still waiting for one. Did you get the smaller license too?

G

^^^ So, just so I get this straight, just how big did you tell me this P.E. cert was ??!!

JR

PE-ness

Advanced Member
Reaction score
^^I don't know how to quantify it, but it's the biggest certification I have ever come across....

sergcanes98

Sergcanes98, P.E.
Reaction score
Got my FL PE certificate today and holy crap...it is huge! Here comes custom framing...

Congrats on getting your certificate!!! :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

I was at a jobsite today so hopefully Monday when I walk in my office :multiplespotting:

G

I want a PE certificate that comes on D size paper, to match the plans I churn out.
Though I'm going for quantity over quality at this point.
Apply for a license in Florida then - you can achieve BOTH objectives that way!! :plusone:

JR