FL PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My license number was just issued. I check about ten minutes ago and it was there

One weird thing is that it lists my issue date as today and my expiration date just 8 months away. Does anyone else see this?

Last edited by a moderator:
My license number was just issued. I check about ten minutes ago and it was there
One weird thing is that it lists my issue date as today and my expiration date just 8 months away. Does anyone else see this?
I just checked and saw mine up as well (happy day!). Same issue with the expiration date -- I assume we have to renew with the "normal" renewal cycle that ends on 2/28/2011. Anyone out there have experience with this? Do we need to get all of our PDHs between now and then or is that requirement waived for the first renewal cycle???

I just checked and saw mine up as well (happy day!). Same issue with the expiration date -- I assume we have to renew with the "normal" renewal cycle that ends on 2/28/2011. Anyone out there have experience with this? Do we need to get all of our PDHs between now and then or is that requirement waived for the first renewal cycle???
I just got my PE number also.

You do not need PDH's for your first renewal. Renewal is typically every 2 years.

Grrr...still no number for me. My application status is 'open' and my license status is 'eligible for exam'.

Grrr...still no number for me. My application status is 'open' and my license status is 'eligible for exam'.

You all are checking on myfloridalicense.com right?
Yes, I got my license number under myfloridalicense. I had to search for myself to get my license number. Maybe your status will update on Monday. If not you could call the board. They were very friendly and helpful when I called even though I am sure they were slammed.

I just got my PE number also.

You do not need PDH's for your first renewal. Renewal is typically every 2 years.
So all three of you got your numbers last Friday, and here it is Thursday the following week and I still have no number. Something must be wrong.

So all three of you got your numbers last Friday, and here it is Thursday the following week and I still have no number. Something must be wrong.
Seriously, just call FBPE. They can get you an answer in minutes.

Seriously, just call FBPE. They can get you an answer in minutes.
Yup, something was wrong. I finally got someone on the phone (I left a voicemail and sent an email on Tuesday and got no reply for either) and she issued my number and gave it to me on the spot. She said something went wrong in the system and it didn't automatically generate all the numbers as it should have. She said it was a good thing that I called or they wouldn't have known. If not for engineerboards I'd still be waiting. So, anyone who passed in FL should have a number by now. If you don't, call the board right away!

For the folks who got numbers last week, would you please post again to let everyone know when you get your wall certificate in the mail? Since they had to generate my number manually, I wouldn't be surprised if I have to prod them for that too. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you were able to get your number and that you caught there mistakes. i am glad I post on here too. I will let you know when I get my wall certificate. They told me initially that it would be 4 weeks after the number is issued, but in this day and age I think it should happen prior to that date.

My wall certificate arrived in the mail yesterday so look out for yours if you haven't already seen it. Thanks again to everyone who posted about their numbers. If not for you, I might still be (not so) patiently waiting for mine.

I thought someone mentioned that in our packet would come the paperwork to have NCEES have all your information in case you want to be licensed in other states. It didn't come in mine. Does anyone know how to do this

Thanks!

I thought someone mentioned that in our packet would come the paperwork to have NCEES have all your information in case you want to be licensed in other states. It didn't come in mine. Does anyone know how to do this
Thanks!
Mine had a brochure for the NCEES records program; you can find/start the application process online at the NCEES website: http://www.ncees.org/Records.php .

Thanks!
I haven't looked too much into it, but I recently moved to IL for my wife's job. This means that I am now looking for work. I am not really going to start looking into getting licensed in IL until I get a job here.

Back