FL PE Certificate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ee_gator

Reaction score
Has anyone received their certificate in the mail? Probably a little early still, but would like to frame it and display it in the office.

I'll throw a prediction out for Friday Feb 15th when they get mailed.

1. Great thread ee_gator

2. I am very disappointed with the certificate.

The paper quality and ink resolution are so cheap.

I hope they bring back the certificates that are printed on card stock in calligraphy.

My EIT certificate resembles my college degree, not a flyer you would find under your windshield wiper.

I got mine on Thursday. I do agree that the quality is somewhat poor. One of my coworker's got his PE 10 years ago, and his wall certificate is much nicer than the current version. Hell, even his wallet card looks nicer!

I was waiting for this thread to comment on the certificates! I completely agree, it almost looks fake. I called FBPE and they told me to email the Director. Her name is Zana Raybon, her email is on the FBPE website. I wrote an email yesterday expressing my disappointment and asked what can be done. I hope if enough people complain, we can get them to change it back to the old format.

The certificates are unacceptable. We need to ask them for new ones that resemble the EIT certificates we received 4 years ago.

Completely agree that the recent PE wall certificate is unacceptable! Just completed a letter of complaint to Zana Raybon, happy to hear that I am not the only one who thinks the certificate is lame. Does not resemble any other Florida PE, diploma, EI certificate etc. Please keep up the pressure, this certificate is not worthy of a frame!!

I was thinking the same thing when I saw it, looks very generic. May have to send a complaint as well.

My boss is licensed in 43 states and we have all of the certificates framed in the front office. I say Florida's new certificate is almost rock bottom on the list of being cheap and unimpressive looking.

I just got off the phone with FBPE: they will be sending out surveys for feed back regarding the new licenses.

She said they will put a check box at the bottom of the survey where you can request a new certificate that resembles the old ones.

Where an I get a frame for this flyer? Maybe in the dollar store? I am really dissapointed. We have to demand for a new certificate.

Glad to hear that we can get new certificates, I'll laminate the old one and use it as a placemat.

Back