February 2021 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two more numbers up tonight - the three newest #'s have all been out of state. Maybe these are stragglers from people passing back in January?

Any ideas on where we stand? Four numbers over three weeks seems pretty low to me.
No idea where we stand. I agree 4 numbers over that long is kind of ridiculous. I don't know the process involved but it seems like a month should be plenty of time to run a program that assigns new numbers.

I contacted the Board on Monday and they said that they were facing some technical issues and hopefully they should have the license numbers issued for the ones who passed the exams in February latest by Friday.

I contacted the Board on Monday and they said that they were facing some technical issues and hopefully they should have the license numbers issued for the ones who passed the exams in February latest by Friday.
"Technical issues" :p

So it looks like the Board updated their website layout; at least on the phone interface. I'm hoping that means they resolved their technical issues and we'll all have our numbers next week.

Finally got a number, congrats to everyone we can now "legally" title ourselves as civil engineers!

Hopefully we get our certificate within another month or so. Looks like most Jan passers are now starting to get their certificate.

Back