Fe Electrical Material for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z-engineer

Reaction score
I took my FE Electrical and Computer exam in June 2020 and passed on my first attempt. I have all my study material (excl all copyrighted material) . These include some of my notes and tons of problems (not shown on picture) from our lecturer that had a direct impact on me passing. Now I know that many of you are concerned that the the new exam kicks into play this year - but the core to passing still resides in the references that i have used. Also - you will get all of my Asghar books. There are no highlights / notes etc. on any of the books and all look brand new. Also included is the last practice exam from the NCEES. I am letting the entire package go at $200 ono. My notes etc will be scanned and sent via USB drive and you have four practice exams together with my notes. Should be good for you to pass the exam. 

IMG_4193_.jpeg

Congrats! Now onto the next one.

I don't need it  myself but I will pass this along to a few colleagues and let you know.

Congrats! Now onto the next one.

I don't need it  myself but I will pass this along to a few colleagues and let you know.
Thanks! I think $200 was on the high side since I received benefit from these already.  Let me know what you all is a fair price.  

Back