Fantasy Football 2021

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger15

FEA Wizard
Reaction score
I'd be in. I'm not sure if there was an actual league last year. I know there was talks about doing one, but I was going through some personal issues at the time and decided not to participate.

If people are not happy with the ESPN platform, I participate in a few leagues that use the Sleeper app whuch is very user friendly. I didn't mind doing the league through ESPN, but I was very confused with the playoff format as that was the 1st time I saw it done that way.

@Angie
When originally posted, tj_PE didn't come up in the tag list. Now she does.
Ranger1316 and ZW_Pub_Power still don't show up.

Any idea what's going on?

Ranger1316 has not been on the forum since April 2020, but should still show in member list.

ZW_Pub_Power has not been on since March of 2020

I see what you mean about the @ does not work to get their member name. I cannot see anything that would make it like that, unless it's that they've not been on in a long time.

Thanks for the reminder Jean. I’ve been crazy busy at work but I’ll get the league reactivated😬

When should we do the draft? Next weekend maybe? And how about chipping in $10 or $20 each for a prize via Venmo or Cash App?

Who is the commissioner of this league?
I just logged into the 2019 ESPN league... I was trying to see if we could run it with only 6 people... And it sent a message to the commissioner to activate, which they did.

I’m the commissioner and yep, I’ll make the magic happen. Anybody new just send your email and I’ll get you added😬

Looks like Jean, akwooly and chart are already in. I need e-mails for DuranDuran, Dothraki and youngmotivated unless they were in before.
Feel free to tag anybody in the screenshot attached.

Attachments

• 49D1CDEA-F5F9-44BA-BC63-33BFFB9DA901.png
    49D1CDEA-F5F9-44BA-BC63-33BFFB9DA901.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 3
Back