Failed FE Exam multiple times

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have graduated from an University in year 2012 with a BS in Civil Engineering. Since then, I have made over 15 attempts to pass the FE Exam. I have done both online training courses and face to face in person refresher courses. I have even reenrolled at an University to retake two courses that I have earned a letter grade of C during my undergraduate studies. Each time I take the exam I leave the room feeling very confident. When the results are posted, I get the failing score. I have no idea what else I should try.

Did you study at least 1 hour per day for three months?

FE exam is really designed for new graduates, it contained everything from school course, and it became really tough when you work few year and be a profession in certain field.

I have graduated from an University in year 2012 with a BS in Civil Engineering. Since then, I have made over 15 attempts to pass the FE Exam. I have done both online training courses and face to face in person refresher courses. I have even reenrolled at an University to retake two courses that I have earned a letter grade of C during my undergraduate studies. Each time I take the exam I leave the room feeling very confident. When the results are posted, I get the failing score. I have no idea what else I should try.
Hi! I'm so sorry to hear about your exam. The FE exam is not easy; it takes a lot of hard work and perseverance, but you CAN PASS! You just have to push yourself and study harder. We have had so many students who have been in your exact situation and they still passed at the end. We truly believe that all engineers can pass it and we’re here to help make this journey easier. So if you want, you can send us the report from your attempts, and we will take a look at it and analyze it for you to give you some tips and recommendations on how to pass your FE. We will schedule a call with you to discuss what you can do differently and set up a study plan as well. You can email it to us at [email protected]. (this is, by the way, free of charge; we will just discuss your plan and analyze your reports.) I hope this helps.

Back