• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Everything for CA Seismic and Surveying

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbbbbb555

Reaction score
I have everything I needed to pass both the CA Seismic and Surveying for sale. I paid about $700 for everything new and just used it for the test earlier this year and would like to get it to someone else. I am located in San Diego if anyone is local, or I can ship if it is paid for. Would be happy to sell it all at once for half price at $350.

ASCE 7-16
IBC 2018
Hiner seismic workbook
Reza Survey workbook
Additional survey practice problems

Attachments

• pe books.jpg
    pe books.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 24
I have everything I needed to pass both the CA Seismic and Surveying for sale. I paid about $700 for everything new and just used it for the test earlier this year and would like to get it to someone else. I am located in San Diego if anyone is local, or I can ship if it is paid for. Would be happy to sell it all at once for half price at $350.

ASCE 7-16
IBC 2018
Hiner seismic workbook
Reza Survey workbook
Hi is the Reza book still available?

ASCE 7-16
IBC 2018
Hiner seismic workbook
Reza Survey workbook
I'll take them all if you still have them?

Hello all, I have taken the CA surveying a couple of times and have become good at certain areas that a lot of students struggle with such as topographic and construction surveying. Feel free to reach out to me if anyone looking for extra help during your prep phase. Would love to help.

Back