Engineer Skills

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmooney5115

Reaction score
Hi. I have a love/hate relationship with the way this board enforces engineer skills. Being an engineer you stand by what you say. Without an edit post button, here you stand by what you say.

Food for though. While I'm offering critique, check out how the mobile site performs with banner ads. 

Screenshot_20160424-111208.png

Yeah I was forced to "upgrade" the site a few months ago and the mobile version is terrible. I blame invision to be honest, they used to have a default mobile version and then took it away...

I figured everyone just uses tapatalk , I hate the mobile version also and one day I'll get around to working on it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Write what you mean and mean what you write.

Hi. I have a love/hate relationship with the way this board enforces engineer skills. Being an engineer you stand by what you say. Without an edit post button, here you stand by what you say.

Food for though. While I'm offering critique, check out how the mobile site performs with banner ads. 

I have no idea what you are talking about.  The way the board enforces engineer skills?  What does that mean?  What does an edit post button have to do with anything?  Then you jump to the mobile site.  Am I the only one confused here?

I would move this thread (as it has nothing to do with PE exam results) but I don't know where the heck to move it.  :eek:

Wow, I didn't know I would cause an uproar. Just trying to pass my time after the exam with my nonsensical thoughts. @Road Guy your site is great, I'm not trying to demean it.

Jmooney- it's all good,we don't get that worked up around here but, I will get around to making it a little easier (one day)-

Back