Engineer Skills

Help Support Engineer Boards:

jmooney5115

Reaction score
Hi. I have a love/hate relationship with the way this board enforces engineer skills. Being an engineer you stand by what you say. Without an edit post button, here you stand by what you say.

Food for though. While I'm offering critique, check out how the mobile site performs with banner ads. 

Screenshot_20160424-111208.png

Road Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I was forced to "upgrade" the site a few months ago and the mobile version is terrible. I blame invision to be honest, they used to have a default mobile version and then took it away...

I figured everyone just uses tapatalk , I hate the mobile version also and one day I'll get around to working on it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ken PE 3.1

It's wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man
Reaction score
Write what you mean and mean what you write.

ptatohed

Licenced to Spell
Reaction score
Hi. I have a love/hate relationship with the way this board enforces engineer skills. Being an engineer you stand by what you say. Without an edit post button, here you stand by what you say.

Food for though. While I'm offering critique, check out how the mobile site performs with banner ads. 

I have no idea what you are talking about.  The way the board enforces engineer skills?  What does that mean?  What does an edit post button have to do with anything?  Then you jump to the mobile site.  Am I the only one confused here?

I would move this thread (as it has nothing to do with PE exam results) but I don't know where the heck to move it.  :eek:

jmooney5115

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't know I would cause an uproar. Just trying to pass my time after the exam with my nonsensical thoughts. @Road Guy your site is great, I'm not trying to demean it.

Road Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jmooney- it's all good,we don't get that worked up around here but, I will get around to making it a little easier (one day)-

matt267 PE

"1000000 warning points" Club Member
EB Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you have to be a supporting member?

Latest posts