Electrical and Electronics PE Exam - TIPS?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texasEE

Reaction score
Hello all, I will be taking the Electronics and Electrical PE exam coming up in 24 days, I have been using the PPI EERM, various printed out references on topics (op-amps, FETS, diodes, communications, controls, etc.), have gone through the NCEES (2011) test, NCEES (2001) test, PPI sample test, and the Kaplan sample test. 

I have searched around for tips and suggestions, what to do, what not to do, any last minute study topics, etc. - Basically any details from people who have previously taken the Electronics PE, but have been pretty unsuccessfully in finding good information, probably because not many people take the electronics/electrical PE (more people take the Power, it seems like). Is there anyone out there who can shed some more light and give their thoughts/tips/suggestions? I am freaking out a little bit about the test, but have been studying pretty regularly. 

Thank you in advance!

I tried my hand at making a website to gather tips for taking the PE exam.  It's still a work in progress but it has some good information and resources suggested by readers and other websites.  Check it out at www.peexamtips.com.  If there are tips you'd like to see there or suggestions to make it better please let me know!  Thanks.

Back