EET Depth Binder & Goswami All-in-One

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt R

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am taking the exam this upcoming October. I currently have PPI's CERM, practice problems to go with the CERM, and the 6-minute solutions for the Water Resources depth. I also have the NCEES practice exam. I am strongly considering purchasing the EET Depth binder & on-demand course based on reviews I am seeing in this forum.

I have seen a lot of positive reviews for Goswami's All-in-One as well. Does anyone have recommendations on if this would be a good investment, or will the CERM and EET Depth binder be sufficient?

Thanks!

I'm signed up to take the EET on-demand depth course for WRE in prep for the October exam. I've gone through the depth problems and notes from SoPE and feel like it wasn't enough (obviously) to help me pass the first time I took WRE. I'll be with ya for this fall EET course if you decide to go for it!

Hello everyone, I am taking the exam this upcoming October. I currently have PPI's CERM, practice problems to go with the CERM, and the 6-minute solutions for the Water Resources depth. I also have the NCEES practice exam. I am strongly considering purchasing the EET Depth binder & on-demand course based on reviews I am seeing in this forum.

I have seen a lot of positive reviews for Goswami's All-in-One as well. Does anyone have recommendations on if this would be a good investment, or will the CERM and EET Depth binder be sufficient?

Thanks!
I have Goswami ALL IN One Depth, In case you wanna buy it. Secondly, the book is great and in simple language, they have explained the concepts.

Thanks!
I've only heard good things about EET WRE depth binder/courses. You should definitely add this into your plan. I used the EET Civil Construction binders, 6 minute solutions, Goswami and NCEES exams. Don't waste your time with the CERM practice problems. You will go into some rabbit holes and it's a time waster. Know how to use the book, but don't do the practice problems.

Back