EET Course Review

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CUniverse

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of these, but I wanted to let everyone know my take on the EET’s Breadth and Transportation Depth review courses. I think it’s difficult for anyone to predict what might be on the exam, but I’ll say that the instructors at EET, especially Samir, did a fantastic job of preparing me for the exam. I will however say, don’t expect every answer to be found within your binders, you need to study the code books for the Transportation depth, I feel I am very fortunate to have received a passing grade, as there were quite a few questions that left me wondering after I walked out of the exam room. EET does a fantastic job of preparing you for technical questions, they do a good job of preparing for conceptual, but that is just a crap shoot anyways, it’s tough to guess what they could put on there. Bottom line EET was a fantastic all around course but I felt I should’ve reviewed my code books more to feel more confident walking out of the exam. Hope this post helps. 

I passed the October 2020 transportation PE Exam. I also took EET (engineering education and training) course to help me prepare for the exam. The instructors have a passion to help examinees pass the exam and I really enjoyed the class. I want to thank Samir Ahmed for the awesome interactive review course and for quickly replying emails to different questions. Thank you EET instructors for preparing the practice problems and simulated exams which were very beneficial.

I also passed the October 2020 transportation PE by studying with EET material . I'm so glad I chose them. Great price and well put-together material. Thanks EET!

EET is probably the best course offered when it comes to the preparation of Civil Water Resources Depth PE Exam. Dr Nazrul is exceptionally good and understands the needs of his students well. I took the exam for the first time after being out of school for 20 years. Nazrul makes you work v hard. He makes sure you keep up the pace with him. Highly recommended!

Back