EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always log off before the big revelations. On the bright side, I got my grass cut before I got side eyed by the neighbors this week.

After a while of the group running around the basement, another whistle blew from outside. "Lunchtime!", said @blybrook PE as they began to round up everyone scattered in the basement. As the group walked out, @blybrook PE informed everyone, "We took the liberty of ordering some pizzas, and we have some for everyone with food allergies. We have some pizzas that are gluten free, some that are vegan, and some that are regular with the usual toppings." The group walked over to the picnic tables near the woods where the pizza was awaiting. "What is this?", asked @NikR_PE, "They cut a circular pizza into squares?!?" "Some people just know how to push buttons I guess", replied @txjennah PE.

A few minutes later a scream rang out nearby in the woods. Suddenly a crazed man who looked all disheveled, withered, and rabid was running towards the group with their pizza. "A zombie!!!!", @FlangeheadPEAZ screamed, "everybody run!" The group was all unarmed and there were no weapons nearby. However, there was a woodchipper nearby from the construction crew that was clearing some trees from the land. "Quick, someone start that woodchipper, yelled @DLD PE, "I have an idea." @DLD PE ran towards the zombie to get their attention and started having the zombie follow them around. @RBHeadge PE ran over and got the woodchipper running. @DLD PE then started to run towards the woodchipper with the zombie in two. As they reach the woodchipper, they jumped on the feeder and then on top of the woodchipper. The zombie followed onto the feeder. "Quick, now push the zombie in!!", yelled @DLD PE. @RBHeadge PE jumped up behind the zombie and shoved it into the spinning blades. They turned around wiping off their hands and didn't notice that the zombie's hand reached out towards them and grabbed their leg pulling them into the woodchipper with them. "Turn it off!" @blybrook PE shouted, but it was already too late.

@RBHeadge PE was killed by the mafia who created a zombie and let it loose at the construction site.

Depends. Did the woodchipper have a guard on it? If it didn't, totes mafia.

Unless...was the union busting group the union the whole time? Are...are we the bad guys?
I don't know, I'm just making it up as I go.

Union is the bad guy trying to make the non-union workers look bad.

Going on record to say that I am not anti-labor union and really doesn't matter to me. Those decisions are above my paygrade.
I'll go on record that I'm pro-union...but I am anti-partial union. We have segments of our business that are union and segments that are not, it causes a lot of headaches.

Is this the week that Cassandra is finally mafia? I haven't seen anything suspicious out of @txjennah PE, not trying to create needless suspicion...but that's been the white whale since Cassandra was introduced.

spoil%20movies.gif

Back