EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ghost-popcorn.gif

TIME!

@txjennah PE was lynched by the town. They were a real vampire (mafia).
Remaining Players: @DLD PE @ChebyshevII PE PMP @Dothracki PE @blybrook PE @Spitfire6532 @BlueBlueprintPE PMP @beccabun PE @vhab49_PE @chart94 PE @NikR_PE

Reminder, we will be taking a break over the weekend, picking up with the nightkill on Monday morning. I'll get the story that's brewing in my head posted before then. I'm unfortunately still QAing a package right now so hard to write. <3
Yes!!!!!

TIME!

@txjennah PE was lynched by the town. They were a real vampire (mafia).
Remaining Players: @DLD PE @ChebyshevII PE PMP @Dothracki PE @blybrook PE @Spitfire6532 @BlueBlueprintPE PMP @beccabun PE @vhab49_PE @chart94 PE @NikR_PE

Reminder, we will be taking a break over the weekend, picking up with the nightkill on Monday morning. I'll get the story that's brewing in my head posted before then. I'm unfortunately still QAing a package right now so hard to write. <3
Well that was a lucky pick on my part.

@txjennah PE runs through the woods away from the cabins, a person in a cloak hot on her heels. She dodges through the trees, trying to circle back around her pursuer, but they continue to gain on her. She looks behind herself to see where they are, and trips over an exposed tree branch. The cloaked figure leaps on top of TXJ, and puts a stake through her heart. She screams once, then goes limp before dissolving into ash.

@Dothracki PE stands up, pushing his hood back and wiping sweat from his brow. He picks the stake up out of TXJ's remains, dusts it off and tucks it back inside his cloak. He turns to head back to camp, and is grappled from behind. His attacker whispers, "That was my sister, you *******." Doth struggles to no avail. A cracking sound echoes in the forest, and Doth goes limp.

@Dothracki PE was killed by the real vampires (mafia).

Remaining players: @DLD PE @ChebyshevII PE PMP @blybrook PE @Spitfire6532 @BlueBlueprintPE PMP @beccabun PE @vhab49_PE @chart94 PE @NikR_PE

Back