EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cassandra trigger: @squaretaper LIT AF PE demands or post pet pics (It seems to happen almost every game, even when they're not playing 🐶)
I'll just leave this here...

51820305411_8bf450c536_b.jpg

I know @beccabun PE volunteered as mod, but someday I'd love to play a @ChebyshevII PE modded round, since he started this whole thread!
I can assure you, my modding style is not nearly as dynamic as some of the others' on this thread. Some are amazing storytellers...me, not so much.

I can assure you, my modding style is not nearly as dynamic as some of the others' on this thread. Some are amazing storytellers...me, not so much.
Same! I can mod a no-frills game anytime. storytelling is not my forte, but I admire those that put together such great themed games!

Programming Note for Becca's Round:

Your mod is a sleepy person and is usually asleep by 9pm EST, is anyone opposed to moving the vote cut off time to 8pm EST?

@steelnole15 @BlueBlueprintPE @Spitfire6532 @NikR_PE @MeowMeow PE @DLD PE @ChebyshevII PE @eng_girl95

Anyone else in? We'd start on Tuesday after the holiday.

@squaretaper LIT AF PE @JayKay PE @txjennah PE @RBHeadge PE @EyehatethePEexam PE @Dothracki PE @SaltySteve PE @jean15paul_PE @djl PE @vhab49_PE @FlangeheadPEAZ @ anyone else I forgot

Your mod is a sleepy person and is usually asleep by 9pm EST, is anyone opposed to moving the vote cut off time to 8pm EST?

@steelnole15 @BlueBlueprintPE @Spitfire6532 @NikR_PE @MeowMeow PE @DLD PE @ChebyshevII PE @eng_girl95

@squaretaper LIT AF PE @JayKay PE @txjennah PE @RBHeadge PE @EyehatethePEexam PE @Dothracki PE @SaltySteve PE @jean15paul_PE @djl PE @vhab49_PE @FlangeheadPEAZ @ anyone else I forgot
I'm good with the earlier cut-off time. :)

I'm in for next week!

8 EST works for me! I will try and remember to put in a vote before I leave work, because my evenings are usually pretty busy.

The all powerful mod can make the vote cutoff time anything they want! I'm okay with it if you are :)

I'm in. Your game, your rules. You can make the cutoff time 7:45.32 London time if you really wanted.

Edit: actually that would be 19:45.32 London time

That's what almost did me in this round. Fortunately @BlueBlueprintPE was nice enough to let it slide this once lol
Technically, I didn't have it in the voting rules, so I didn't really "let you slide". IMO it does the game no good if people just keep failing to vote. ;) that's why I said I thought it should be a given rule, but since it's not...and I didn't have it listed, the game continued.

I consulted with more experienced mods before I made the announcement, since it really could've had a pretty significant impact on the game if I had forced a vote by you, for you.

Back