EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great game, everyone!

To explain the lack of a night kill...life got in the way.

-Mafia reached a consensus on who to night kill
-Votes were made later in the evening on a different person to NK...but I was out that evening with my husband/fell asleep much earlier than I usually do, and completely missed the discussion.
-Did not check my email before going to my early AM yoga Omicron superspreader class
-By the time I got back, it was too late! Arrghhh!!

@Spitfire6532 thanks for being a good sport. I do legit think the offline times aren't accurate like @ChebyshevII PE said. There's no way I was inactive for 18 hrs. Something to consider for future rounds.

Great game, everyone!

To explain the lack of a night kill...life got in the way.

-Mafia reached a consensus on who to night kill
-Votes were made later in the evening on a different person to NK...but I was out that evening with my husband/fell asleep much earlier than I usually do, and completely missed the discussion.
-Did not check my email before going to my early AM yoga Omicron superspreader class
-By the time I got back, it was too late! Arrghhh!!

@Spitfire6532 thanks for being a good sport. I do legit think the offline times aren't accurate like @ChebyshevII PE said. There's no way I was inactive for 18 hrs. Something to consider for future rounds.
Fully understand! Gotta try to keep the suspicion on someone else, absolutely no offense taken here, it's just a game anyway. Not the worst way to burn 10 minutes at work

Short Mafia Game in History

Doc: @Dothracki PE
Cop: @steelnole15
Cassandra: @EyehatethePEexam PE
Cassandra trigger: @squaretaper LIT AF PE demands or post pet pics (It seems to happen almost every game, even when they're not playing 🐶)
Wouldn't have mattered though since eye was killed off early.

Night Action
Day/Night 1
Lynch @djl PE (townie)
NK @EyehatethePEexam PE (townie/cassandra)
Doc Saves Becca

Day/Night 2
Lynch @DLD PE (mafia)
No NK
Doc Saves RBH

Day/Night 3
Lynch @MeowMeow PE (mafia)
NK @Dothracki PE
No Doc Save 👻

Day/Night 4
Lynch @txjennah PE

TOWNIES WIN!
This round was really fun! I enjoyed being the cop.

My investigations:
Day 1: Becca
Day 2: Meow
Day 3: RBH (I had to clear him because of his random vote for me on Day 2)
Day 4: Eng_girl95 (Never discount the possibility that a newbie could be mafia! lol)

After I cleared RBH, we knew the remaining mafia member had to have been someone that wasn't active/awake with Meow Tuesday night. So it came down to txj, salty, or spitfire. We luckily guessed right, though like I said, we would have gotten the last one either today or Monday. And spitfire was going to be my day 5 investigation anyway if we were wrong about txj.

200w.gif

Yep, obviously needs to be taken with a grain of salt, but I was able to deduce that you and two others had gone quite some time between posts on the site, so it narrowed it down just enough for us to have a 1-in-3 shot at nabbing you lol.
For what it's worth, you played it well putting the suspicion on @Spitfire6532. I almost doubted myself, but figured even if we were wrong, we could get him the next day.

This round was really fun! I enjoyed being the cop.

My investigations:
Day 1: Becca
Day 2: Meow
Day 3: RBH (I had to clear him because of his random vote for me on Day 2)
Day 4: Eng_girl95 (Never discount the possibility that a newbie could be mafia! lol)

After I cleared RBH, we knew the remaining mafia member had to have been someone that wasn't active/awake with Meow Tuesday night. So it came down to txj, salty, or spitfire. We luckily guessed right, though like I said, we would have gotten the last one either today or Monday. And spitfire was going to be my day 5 investigation anyway if we were wrong about txj.
I was going to add those and I forgot! Thanks! I haven't finished my coffee yet...

Cassandra trigger: @squaretaper LIT AF PE demands or post pet pics (It seems to happen almost every game, even when they're not playing 🐶)

Night Action
Day/Night 1
Lynch @djl PE (townie)
Doc Saves Becca

Day/Night 2
Lynch @DLD PE (mafia)
No NK
Doc Saves RBH

Day/Night 3
NK @Dothracki PE
No Doc Save 👻

Day/Night 4
Lynch @txjennah PE

TOWNIES WIN!
I could have been Cassandra (read like "I could have been a contender")!!!!

Night Action
Day/Night 1
Lynch @djl PE (townie)
Doc Saves Becca RBH

Day/Night 2
Lynch @DLD PE (mafia)
No NK
Doc Saves RBH Becca

Day/Night 3
NK @Dothracki PE
No Doc Save 👻

Day/Night 4
Lynch @txjennah PE

TOWNIES WIN!
Correcting the doc saves for record. If anyone is actually keeping tabs on this.

Back