EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for modding @RBHeadge PE. The town was thwarted by @EyehatethePEexam PE's technical issues accessing their account despite putting together a large coalition with help from the cop and the cassandra. Even though they were able to pre-vote for the remainder of the game, we (the townie coalition) had guessed wrong at that point they were able pre-vote and didn't have anyone else alive in the town coalition that could reach vhab when we finally decided that @BlueBlueprintPE was the last mafia.

Thanks for modding @RBHeadge PE. The town was thwarted by @EyehatethePEexam PE's technical issues accessing their account despite putting together a large coalition with help from the cop and the cassandra. Even though they were able to pre-vote for the remainder of the game, we (the townie coalition) had guessed wrong at that point they were able pre-vote and didn't have anyone else alive in the town coalition that could reach vhab when we finally decided that @BlueBlueprintPE was the last mafia.
I knew someone had to have figured it out! It was a fun round! Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Happy New Year all!

P.S. I watched Knives Out on TV yesterday and Chris Evans' character mentioned Mafia in the movie. I am glad that it's actually a well-known game and we aren't crazy. Or are we?

Sorry townies, wish I'd have been able to change my vote and help us win. Thanks for modding, @RBHeadge PE
No worries! RL comes first. I led the town astray by starting the vote against @ChebyshevII PE for voting for @vhab49_PE . That was my bad.

Also, I really like the addition of the Cassandra role better than the mafia boss/spy roles. It seems to be better for game balance and also more interesting as players try to guess the trigger and then who the Cassandra is.

No worries! RL comes first. I led the town astray by starting the vote against @ChebyshevII PE for voting for @vhab49_PE . That was my bad.

Also, I really like the addition of the Cassandra role better than the mafia boss/spy roles. It seems to be better for game balance and also more interesting as players try to guess the trigger and then who the Cassandra is.
Yeah, me too! It's a fun mechanic.

I'm in for next round. Mrs. DJL, lil DJL, and I got to ring in the new year with a nice bout of covid. We're on the mend but it was a rough one!
We rang in 2019 via youtube at 8pm so the kiddos could experience it but didn't have to stay up until midnight. It was fun. We had sparklers and I was glad to be asleep at midnight.

1641234618762.png

Last edited:
Back