EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts:

3.Pretty sure @Dothracki PE is not the mafia spy. With 14 players last round and 13 players this round, the odds of Dothracki being the mafia spy twice in a row is roughly 1 in 182, and I don't particularly like those odds. Also, exposing himself by voting for someone he suspected as the cop would be a super newb move, and he's not a newb. I put Dothracki in the "lean townie" category at the moment.

@RBHeadge PE I vote for @SaltySteve PE for the time being.

So what would be the odds of me being mafia 3 rounds in a row?

I can't fault you for voting for me so I won't cast a retaliatory vote. Like I said, yesterday makes me look pretty guilty but I'm not mafia.

Can I retroactively say that you had a grilled cheese stand (just a beat up charcoal grill) next to a folding table on the corner in some random townie neighborhood. You never cleaned it and someone "mistook" for garbage and sold it for scrap metal . That's much more typical of what I'd see back in the day.
This def makes me seem more of a derelict, which is my lifestyle choice. Please and thank you.

Cool cool cool cool cool
UtoxFx.gif

I am not sure where to go. I want to believe DD is spearheading the town discussion in the absence of the cop, but he was quick to jump on the train to my defense and to place the blame on Steve who could potentially be innocent as they only voted for DJL in retaliation. So maybe it's DLD talking?

@RBHeadge PE I vote for @DuranDuran PE for the moment. Subject to change.

I am not sure where to go. I want to believe DD is spearheading the town discussion in the absence of the cop, but he was quick to jump on the train to my defense and to place the blame on Steve who could potentially be innocent as they only voted for DJL in retaliation. So maybe it's DLD talking?

@RBHeadge PE is there a liquor truck nearby? It must be giving away free samples.

" He defended me... he must be lying"
:unsure:
bold-strategy-jason-bateman.gif

😆🤣

Back