EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time

@JayKay PE 1 (duran)
@SaltySteve PE 2 (djl, jk)
@Dothracki PE 1 (cheb)
@djl PE 2 (salty, doth)

crap, brain isn't working right, I keep fucking up the post edits.
I've been up since 2:45 this morning and can barely stay upright.

tl;dr
I will do the write up in the morning. @djl PE lost the coin toss. He was the cop.

Last edited:
@blybrook PE was the chief health inspector in district 9. Some people in the neighborhood complained to their council member about food trucks dumping their spoiled food in the abandoned lots in the SE corner of his district. Orders came down from on high to fix it. He didn't have to try hard to find the source. It was rancid butter and everyone in the zip code could smell it.

That evening he caught @Dothracki PE parked in an empty yard. The 'Oly Crepe had it's back doors open and @Dothracki PE was dumping food waste right onto the pavement. He was too lazy to even aim for the sewer a few feet away.

@blybrook PE approached him and asked to see his vending license and safe serve certificate. @dothraki lacked both. He didn't know either were a thing he needed. @blybrook PE told him that he would need to apply and pay for a license at the city morgue (I'm not making this up!) and then get an initial inspection by taking his food cart to the dog pound (also not making this part up either!).

@Dothracki PE would be out of the game for at least a month while the paperwork got settled. He was going to lose his primo space in the hipster part of town. Deciding that misery loved company @Dothracki PE let slip that @ChebyshevII PE told him that he didn't need a license, and that @ChebyshevII PE must not have a license either.

@DuranDuran PE didn't see @Dothracki PE in his usual parking spot the next morning. It was a great located and he stole @Dothracki PE 's spot. Hours later @DuranDuran PE would texted @Dothracki PE to gloat see if he was okay. @Dothracki PE told him what happened. @DuranDuran PE feigned concerned and immediately thought about how to use the situation to his advantage. He wanted @JayKay PE's spot in the near the rich-kids school. @blybrook PE would soon receive an anonymous tip that @JayKay PE's was dumping her old mac and cheese in the river.

@blybrook PE would pay @ChebyshevII PE and @JayKay PE a visit that day. @ChebyshevII PE complained about @Dothracki PE, and @JayKay PE would rat out @squaretaper LIT AF PE for slaughtering his own meat. He'd have to investigate that later.

@djl PE got wind of what was going on in the vendor community and alerted his buddies in Five-oh that @SaltySteve PE was selling alcohol without a license. @JayKay PE would call in a complaint that @SaltySteve PE was biking while under the influence.

@SaltySteve PE would alert USDA that @djl PE was importing illegal fish. @Dothracki PE saw an opportunity to get rid of 'that other guy with the urine fish scaring off the lunch crowd' and called CBP.

The ICE and USDA showed up a week later to investigate. They would confiscate @djl PE harkal cart pending investigation. @djl PE tried to flash his badge to get out of it but the feds just shrugged it off. @djl PE's side business was over.

@JayKay PE woke up one morning and went outside to get her truck ready. But it was nowhere to be found. Someone had stolen it. It was a hundred miles south feeding overpriced mac and cheese to the lobbyists near Farragut Square.

The town lynched @djl PE. He was the cop.
The mafia nightkilled @JayKay PE.

The 11 remaining players are:
@DuranDuran PE @jean15paul_PE @BlueBlueprint_PE @NikR_PE @ChebyshevII PE @Dothracki PE @SaltySteve PE @chart94 @beccabun PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE @txjennah PE

Was this the third time in a row that the cop didn't survive to see the next day?! Are we ever going to get a chance to playtest the mafia spy.

OT: I've tried harkarl. It's not bad. I can see the appeal but it's not really my thing. To my unrefined yankee palate there are much better Icelandic foods.

Was this the third time in a row that the cop didn't survive to see the next day?! Are we ever going to get a chance to playtest the mafia spy.
Yes, well technically the first time the cop survived to the second day and was then lynched, but the mafia spy was nightkilled that same night or something along those lines. And the last round I was pretty succesful as the mafia spy in helping vote off the cop day one but I only found them by chance.

Apparently I am too good at being the mafia spy without even trying or being the mafia spy. You all have a right to be suspicious of me. I am suspicious of me as well, but I assure you I am not mafia. I only saw some last minute changes and I picked the wrong person to switch to. If I am next because of my mistake so be it.

Back