EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm leaning towards bly's theory that the mafia has been laying low this round and letting us vote off each other. Especially since our other theories on the active votes have not played out well so far. That being said, my reads at this moment are as follows. It can go either way with a few but if anyone has more information or input feel free to chime in.

Town: @Dothracki PE

Town lean: @blybrook PE, @SaltySteve PE, @BlueBlueprint_PE

Mafia lean: @djl PE, @RBHeadge PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE

The voting so far has gone the way my gut was leaning.
The background for the votes and additional theory didn't pan out as I thought it would based on previous rounds.

Even the ghosts haven't been as active as they have in the past. Maybe it's the new rules or they're just that busy IRL.

@DuranDuran PE today's vote is for @RBHeadge PE as I believe the random name generator can't be that wrong.

Day 4/Night 4

@Square sipped his coffee while poring over the details of his Battlecruiser model. At 70 credits from Alibaba, it wasn't a bad deal, but he was hoping it came with more detail regarding crew placement.

1631880582380.png

The large com screen clicked off. "Did it work?", he asked @tj_PE , still looking at the model while TJ ended her conversation with General Duke.

"Yes, the Terrans bought the ruse. This article written by @BlueBlueprint_PE definitely stirred up some trouble! When Duke read the report that the Zerg were about to unleash di-hydrogen monoxide on the citizens, we were granted emergency reserves: 10 battlecruisers and 20 goliaths instead of those old pathetic scorpions."

"I figured those gullible politicians in the Great House would believe a computer more than one of us," laughed @squaretaper LIT AF PE . "Gunnery Sergeant @RBHeadge PE has requested to lead the attack. @djl PE will lead the team of goliaths. With their combination ground and anti-air capabilities, they should be able to support the battlecruisers."

1631880763078.png

The Terrans launched a decimating attack on the Lair colony. With zerglings and hydralisks busy engaging the goliaths, The Zerg's limited airpower was defenseless against the onslaught of battlecruisers, their Yamato cannons beginning to lay waste to the organic structures. A few ships were struck down by spore colonies, but the Overlord could sense they were losing. "UNLEASH THE SCOURGE!", he ordered. Swarms of scourge filled the air, small but swift bat-looking creatures too fast and numerous for the Terran lasers to drop them all, and they sent the cruisers into retreat. @RBHeadge PE stubbornly commanded his ship to finish it's ground work, hoping to clear a path for the goliaths, but several scourge broke through and penetrated the hull, killing off the crew. Eventually one of them came face to face with @RBHeadge PE and his rifle. The scourge were curious why he didn't run. They had never seen such bravery from some of these Terrans. "You wanna piece of me, boy?", egged @RBHeadge PE , raising his weapon and daring it to approach closer.

1631882704941.png

Another scourge snuck from behind and ensared @RBHeadge PE . "You will make a fine gift for m'Lord!" @RBHeadge PE was taken back to the Lair where he was converted into an infested terran.

The tide had turned to the Zerg's favor. The Lair started churning out infested @RBHeadge PE clones, and they were no match for the goliaths. CC5 gave orders to retreat.

zergling attack.gif

@BlueBlueprint_PE and her crew of firebats ejected from one of the doomed battlecruisers along with a few EMTs. Landing in front of the few remaining goliaths, the firebats fended of waves of zerglings and @RBHeadge PE clones to allow the Terrans to escape and fight another day. @BlueBlueprint_PE and her squad saved countless lives before succumbing to the Zerg.

In Memoriam:

Gunnery Sergeant @RBHeadge PE was a born leader and was known for being first in, last out. He unwittingly last served the Overmind under the Fenris Brood, Zerg Swarm Command Wing.

1631883099343.png

Corporal @BlueBlueprint_PE loved to laugh and stir up trouble, but she always got her job done. She was a proud member of the Heaven's Devils faction.

1631883217370.png

Game Recap:

@RBHeadge PE was lynched by the town. He was a regular mafia.
@BlueBlueprint_PE was nightkilled by the mafia. She was the town troublemaker.

Note: The town troublemaker stirred up trouble during the night, before she was nightkilled. Because of the trouble, there will be two lynchings today on Day 5.

Attachments

• 1631881083665.png
    1631881083665.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 0
Back