EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I tend to do that. I have trouble using less technical terms. We have dual technology (motion and sound) sensors as well, but have not had that issue. It could be a sensitivity issue or a location issue. Maybe it could be also the sensor they are using? Some manufacturers are cheap and their sensors don't function as intended.
She said she was going to have the guy come back for more training on the system, and figure out why it is dumb. Does not help that the mechanical system is stupidly loud.

Even though I have zero StarCraft knowledge, I am loving the story. But I have no idea what's going on in the game. Sorry. Hurricane recovery, works stuff, and I have a head cold. I'll try to start paying attention.

My 2 biggest takeaways so far.
1) Day 1 didn't seem to go well.
2) @tj_PE is a 10! (Already was aware of that one.)

Last edited:
Of course I was wrong! Sorry @JayKay PE and the rest of the town. There have been too many quiet people which is making me second guess myself. I have a long list of possible mafia and unknowns, only two likely townies in addition to myself.

Day 2/Night 2

@tj_PE dispatched the counter-attack force to the hatchery and sent the order of battle to General Duke.

1631708310158.png
Reinforcements were sent early along with @BlueBlueprint_PE and @SaltySteve PE taking command of the wraiths, @FlangeheadPEAZ with @blybrook PE scouting ahead for buried Zerg, and @beccabun PE , @dothracki, and @jean15paul_PE headed to the front lines where a group of marines had already started to engage the Zerg. @squaretaper LIT AF PE was still in the command center to see the rest of the reinforcements off and check on @JayKay PE , who was still in the infirmary. @squaretaper LIT AF PE raced back upstairs to the control room. "JayKay is DEAD!", cried Square. "Her face was all green and blood coming out of her ears!" "That's not normal," @tj_PE said in her robotic tone. She went with Square to investigate the body. "Researching database for most likely cause....uh-oh...NOT GOOD!" She plugged herself into a monitor in the examination room. "On screen!" A green, wormy like creature appeared. "This is a VEERK. Native to the Taxxon sector. It crawls in your ear and takes control of your mind and then your body." "That's how she was able to get so much work done!", cried Square. "I overheard her talking to one of the girls the other day. She bought it from a bazaar near Styrling Academy. Got it from a Kimeran pirate I think. He told her it was trained. She was using it to help get her through OCS!" "You humans put too much pressure on yourselves. Should have gone to Starfleet. Anyone can get through there. Command research vessels. Live the good, quiet life!" "I better join the others", sighed Square. "You better WARN the others!", warned @tj_PE . "The yeerk is still at large. It can only survive in water or another host. One of you could be carrying it. Find the host and do NOT let it fall into the hands of the Zerg."

yeerk.gif

@squaretaper LIT AF PE eventually reached the front lines, where the Terrans had sustained heavy losses and were already falling back and planning an escape route. @beccabun PE had stayed back on the edge of the creep near the Zerg spawning pool to help EMTs assist wounded comrades. @jean15paul_PE was singing her praises. "Becca has been a hell of a trooper. She single-handedly slayed 5 zerglings and doesn't seem to miss with her rifle. She has endless energy! She's looking a little green though." "NNOOO!!" cried Square, realizing what this all meant. He raced toward Becca to warn her, but watched in horror as the yeerk tore out of her body and into the spawning pool. The Terran's worst nightmares were about to come true.

In Memoriam

Staff Sergeant @JayKay PE was a fierce and faithful warrior and engineering student at Styrling Academy. She was a member of the Project Shadowblade faction.

1631710470456.png

Staff Sergeant @beccabun PE received the Wings of Liberty for her valor in combat and saving the lives of 2 marines and 1 EMT while disregarding her own life. She was a proud Defender of Man.

1631710631535.png

Round Recap:

@JayKay PE was lynched by the town. She was a normal townie.
@beccabun PE was nightkilled by the mafia. She was a normal townie.

Remaining players: @BlueBlueprint_PE , @SaltySteve PE , @RBHeadge PE , @blybrook PE , @Dothracki PE , @djl PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @FlangeheadPEAZ , @jean15paul_PE

Last edited:
Sorry I was awol last night, I had more packing to do
Day 2/Night 2

Staff Sergeant @beccabun PE received the Wings of Liberty for her valor in combat and saving the lives of 2 marines and 1 EMT while disregarding her own life. She was a proud Defender of Man.

View attachment 23547

Round Recap:

@JayKay PE was lynched by the town. She was a normal townie.
@beccabun PE was nightkilled by the mafia. She was a normal townie.
ohhhh fudge. this is what I get for trying to lay low.

@DuranDuran PE I vote for @djl PE for being too quiet so far this round (and I know the other two who didn't vote yesterday are normally quiet on first day voting).
I get it.. I haven't had any strong reads and I'm trying to figure out my in game strat as a player (only my 4th or 5th game)
I will point out though, there is this compelling piece of evidence from a few days ago...
@all I'm reg townie

Back