EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO
hamilton-thomasjefferson.gif

We can start a new round beginning or middle of next week depending on number of players. I know these are crazy times for all of us (Covid, hurricane/flood damage, cold/flu season starting, projects ramping up, school starting back, life in general), but once in a while EB Mafia can be a nice distraction. I get that some of us can go from having a "relaxed" week to completely swamped in a matter of days, so please re-confirm whether you're interested in playing or not.

In: @SaltySteve PE , @BlueBlueprint_PE

Possibles: @txjennah PE , @RBHeadge PE , @NikR_PE , @ChebyshevII PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @djl PE , @beccabun PE , @Dothracki PE , @chart94 , @FlangeheadPEAZ , @djl PE , @jean15paul_PE , @MadamPirate PE ,@EyehatethePEexam PE , @JayKay PE , , @blybrook PE , @vhab49_PE ,@Roarbark , @tj_PE , @tj_PE , @tj_PE , @tj_PE

Other possibilities/anyone else? @LyceeFruit PE , @leggo PE , @Sparky Bill PE , @CUniverse , @snickerd3 , @Supe, @Unintended Max P.E.

Let me know if I've forgotten anyone.
In

edit: Well shoot. Looks like I was too late. Next time!

Ok everyone, roles have been sent! If you did not receive a PM from me, then you are a Terran marine (regular townie).

EDIT:

Also, I'm making a slight change to the rules. With 14 players, the town is a bit overpowered. For this reason, if the Mafia Spy is still alive after Day 3, they will be revealed/added to the mafia PM group. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Prologue:

The dropship descended upon Outpost 5. All the troops got out: @txjennah PE , @BlueBlueprint_PE , @SaltySteve PE , @RBHeadge PE , @NikR_PE , @blybrook PE , @Dothracki PE , @beccabun PE , @djl PE , @chart94 , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @FlangeheadPEAZ , and @JayKay PE. The area was quickly assessed. "Nothing here but a few abandoned supply depots, mineral deposits and enough scrap metal to build a wall, maybe", lamented @djl PE . "Wait, someone's here", cautioned @JayKay PE , raising her C-14 Impaler and pointing it at someone sitting outside one of the supply depots. "Howdy!" It was @jean15paul_PE , smoking a cigar and sitting in a lounge chair next to his Vulture. "Sorry I missed the boarding, but I figured I could get here faster on my bike. I laid down a few spider mines along the outer perimeter. That should give us a little security while we set up fort." "JP, you gotta be more careful. Look!" cried @FlangeheadPEAZ , pointing to a mound of dirt in the far distance. "FUUUUU*****", said @BlueBlueprint_PE . Now we don't have much time to establish a base. That mound of dirt is a tunnel from a Zerg lurker. We've already been discovered. No telling how deep or where that tunnel will lead. We'll have to assume we only have a few days before it reaches the hive and the Zerg can establish a spy network." "Everyone stay tight lipped concerning your rank and faction, in case any of us are infested Zerg", ordered @RBHeadge PE . "For now, we need to gather as much resources as possible and build defense bunkers until our siege tanks arrive. We'll also build a command center."

The group of Terrans got to work immediately.

Prologue:

The dropship descended upon Outpost 5. All the troops got out: @txjennah PE , @BlueBlueprint_PE , @SaltySteve PE , @RBHeadge PE , @NikR_PE , @blybrook PE , @Dothracki PE , @beccabun PE , @djl PE , @chart94 , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @FlangeheadPEAZ , and @JayKay PE. The area was quickly assessed. "Nothing here but a few abandoned supply depots, mineral deposits and enough scrap metal to build a wall, maybe", lamented @djl PE . "Wait, someone's here", cautioned @JayKay PE , raising her C-14 Impaler and pointing it at someone sitting outside one of the supply depots. "Howdy!" It was @jean15paul_PE , smoking a cigar and sitting in a lounge chair next to his Vulture. "Sorry I missed the boarding, but I figured I could get here faster on my bike. I laid down a few spider mines along the outer perimeter. That should give us a little security while we set up fort." "JP, you gotta be more careful. Look!" cried @FlangeheadPEAZ , pointing to a mound of dirt in the far distance. "FUUUUU*****", said @BlueBlueprint_PE . Now we don't have much time to establish a base. That mound of dirt is a tunnel from a Zerg lurker. We've already been discovered. No telling how deep or where that tunnel will lead. We'll have to assume we only have a few days before it reaches the hive and the Zerg can establish a spy network." "Everyone stay tight lipped concerning your rank and faction, in case any of us are infested Zerg", ordered @RBHeadge PE . "For now, we need to gather as much resources as possible and build defense bunkers until our siege tanks arrive. We'll also build a command center."

The group of Terrans got to work immediately.
I'm so badass. 🔫😎

Live long and prosper Terrans! We must use the force to beat the Zerg! And construct additional pylons...

For the record, I've only played Starcraft a few times at a friend's house so I'm familiar with it but by no means an expert.

Back