EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to kick the dead horse and start another round, but everything is on two week deadlines at the moment for people scrambling to get work done by Christmas season or end of work from home. So I don't really have time to mod, but I will make time to play.

I'm in. I think @RBHeadge PE was going to mod next, but he might be super busy. I can recruit/mod for the next round if needed.
Yup, between work, home repairs, and a kidney stone, I'm pretty busy right now. The next couple weeks look brutal. I can mod after this next round.

Saturday will be one month since the last round. I modded, so makes me worry my modding is making people lose interest. I hope not?!? 🤷‍♂️
It's certainly not you. The time between rounds has gone up quite a bit the last few months. My guess is that's a combination of: lots of people are getting distracted by a bunch of different things, and general game fatigue. Interest will pick back up again soon.

Yup, between work, home repairs, and a kidney stone, I'm pretty busy right now. The next couple weeks look brutal. I can mod after this next round.
Ugh @RBHeadge PE , kidney stone sounds awful. Hope it's not too bad!

I can mod the next round. I'll send invites in the AM.

Back