EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were two critical votes yesterday. One by @Dothracki PE and one by @harshaPEAZ .

The other votes yesterday were "first votes" and lack analytical value at this time. They have the potential to be informative later in the game.

The WPA on @Dothracki PE 's vote is currently unknown. But it has to be less negative then @harshaPEAZ 's critical vote. Obviously @harshaPEAZ contributed negative WPA for the town last night. And it was made all the more suspect since it came in the waning moments.

@DuranDuran PE I vote for @harshaPEAZ
I am too busy this week when I popped in I saw it was close to time.... I just thought of creating a tie with my vote no other reason... I thought my tie could save a townie as the first day votes were random....Believe me I am a townie...but I guess its too late.

Write up will be in the morning, but for now....

Congrats townies, you lynched your doctor, @harshaPEAZ
Well... My luck... I saved one and killed one unknowingly just shouldn't have voted on the first day... townies may the odds be in your favor lol God bless u my child :p

Attachments

• god-bless-you-my-child.jpg
    god-bless-you-my-child.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1
@DuranDuran PE can I volunteer to be a school janitor or something at this point? I am the worst help to the town this round. I wish I wasn't so busy so I could focus on mafia while half working.

Day 3/Night 3

The students settled into the next classroom, which consisted of odd, metal desks, each with a strange, robotic "sweeping" arm and dispenser. No teacher was present, except for a bear at the front desk drinking coffee and reading a newspaper. Above him, the monitor on the wall had the words "Shock Blocks" across the screen. "Oh, crap", said @ChebyshevII PE to @beccabun PE . "I heard about this one from one of the middle school kids. We're in spelling class. This is a game where we get random metal blocks with letters, and we have to arrange them to spell a word correctly. If we get it wrong, we get shocked."

"Uggmmrrr!" came a noise from the bear as he pointed to the students and motioned that the game was about to begin. @blybrook PE pressed a button, and the clattering noise of metal blocks spilling onto each student's desk filled the room. One by one, pictures flashed on the screen and the students scrambled to arrange the correct letters: "receipt", "upholstery", "dumbbell", "column", "fluorescent", and other commonly misspelled words. Once in a while a "DAMMIT!" or "FECK!" could be heard when someone got a word wrong. "Aaagghhrr!! Mumffhhff!" snorted @blybrook PE each time he heard profane language.

@harshaPEAZ was doing well until she got her next set of blocks. "How am I supposed to spell 'vehicle' with these?" She kept re-arranging until she could form some type of word...any word..."Y-O-U-R N-E-X-T". @harshaPEAZ turned around. One of the elementary kids was peering at her through the classroom window. "NOOOOO!!!!" cried @harshaPEAZ , as a thousand volts shot through the pieces, and then her body. Her mind screamed as she tried to take her hands off the desk, but her body wouldn't respond. After a few seconds, it was all over.

Later, everyone was mourning the loss of @harshaPEAZ , except for @djl PE , who had been sent to the playground for "cutting class."

@harshaPEAZ was lynched by the town. She was the town doctor.

@djl PE was night killed by the mafia.

Remaining players are: @txjennah PE , @BlueBlueprint_PE , @SaltySteve PE , @RBHeadge PE , @ChebyshevII PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @beccabun PE , @Dothracki PE , @chart94

Voting will continue through today. Night kill will be tonight, and we'll break for the weekend and write-up will be Monday morning.

I think one mafia member should come forward to let us get at least one win in this round.

Back