EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. My high school physics teacher left a huge impression on me too. I almost majored in physics because of him.

But honestly I think I'd need to teach in an advanced/gifted setting. I don't know if I'm good enough to make it make sense to... less intelligent students
I don't think I have the patience to teach even intelligent students, let alone those who don't get it the first time around.

I guess I was waiting on others to initiate the next round. I guess we've all been busy? I know I have. Anyway, I'm willing to mod the next round if no one else can. Any takers? We can recruit players and start Monday?

I guess I was waiting on others to initiate the next round. I guess we've all been busy? I know I have. Anyway, I'm willing to mod the next round if no one else can. Any takers? We can recruit players and start Monday?
I'm out of the office Monday but otherwise would be able to join.

Tagging potential players/mod for next round:

@SaltySteve PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @beccabun PE , @vhab49_PE , @jean15paul_PE , @NikR_PE , @Dothracki PE , @djl PE , @Roarbark , @harshaPEAZ , @CUniverse , @chart94 , @RBHeadge PE , @MadamPirate PE , @EyehatethePEexam PE , @ChebyshevII PE , @TrickShotG , @LyceeFruit PE ,

IN:

@txjennah PE , @DuranDuran PE

Apologies if I've missed anyone. I tried to tag TJ, but her profile isn't coming up.
I'd play a round! sorry all! I fell off for a bit, things got super crazy! But, as a token, I offer puppy pics! Piper turned 1 yesterday :)

4443D5D0-D369-44D7-8363-1B0341AEBDF8.jpegEFEAD867-842F-4CA0-992E-8998BA196936.jpeg

Back