EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@JayKay PE I change my vote to @RBHeadge PE unless they explicitly state that they aren't mafia.
I don't respond well to ultimatums.

I do not state my alignment in the thread. I ignore questions or demands about my alignment. Given my playstyle it is not in my long-term best interests to ever publicly state my alignment.

Nor is it in the interest of game mechanics for me, or rather too many players, to adopt the same clean playstyle. If everyone plays clean and the underlying assumption is that 'no response'=mafia then the game becomes to easy and it isn't fun to play anymore.

And it's for that reason that veteran players will recall I have intentionally not stated my alignment as townie when my neck was on the block, even when it was the critical final vote for the town and I knew that my saying my townieness was enough to save the game for the town. I've done it twice before. And I have no problem with doing it again.

There are nine players left. The game started with 2 or 3 mafia. There's a wildcard with the sleeper mafia. There could be anywhere from 2-4 mafia in our town right now. The doctor is dead. If we vote out a townie tonight, then the game may potentially be over tonight. This could very well be the last vote for the town. Are you willing to gamble the round on me sticking to my principles?

Since I'm 👻... may as well throw some pup pics in here today too ....

@squaretaper LIT AF PE I'm still disappointed you didn't change your vote yesterday... sus

I took Timber to the vet today.... he weighs 42lbs and thinks he's a lap dog.

before the vet (waiting outside)
1620863056455.png1620863102294.png

After the vet (he didn't even get shots) he's very mad at me ... and he wouldn't even take his treat from the vet.
1620863129430.png

I don't respond well to ultimatums.

I do not state my alignment in the thread. I ignore questions or demands about my alignment. Given my playstyle it is not in my long-term best interests to ever publicly state my alignment.

Nor is it in the interest of game mechanics for me, or rather too many players, to adopt the same clean playstyle. If everyone plays clean and the underlying assumption is that 'no response'=mafia then the game becomes to easy and it isn't fun to play anymore.

And it's for that reason that veteran players will recall I have intentionally not stated my alignment as townie when my neck was on the block, even when it was the critical final vote for the town and I knew that my saying my townieness was enough to save the game for the town. I've done it twice before. And I have no problem with doing it again.

There are nine players left. The game started with 2 or 3 mafia. There's a wildcard with the sleeper mafia. There could be anywhere from 2-4 mafia in our town right now. The doctor is dead. If we vote out a townie tonight, then the game may potentially be over tonight. This could very well be the last vote for the town. Are you willing to gamble the round on me sticking to my principles?
This is some high quality gaslighting right here. 😆

Back