EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IdlePoorBee-size_restricted.gif

For the first time in weeks I've got a couple free hours this morning to really look into things. PM looks super busy though.

Thanks for posting this saves me some time.

I concur, there wasn't too much to learn from the votes last night.
@BlueBlueprint_PE cast the first critical vote for @harshaPEAZ, but that could be blamed on the fog of war.
@jean15paul_PE cast a vote to create the first tie. Which at this point doesn't say anything about his alignment, but it's still worth mentioning.
@DuranDuran and @harshaPEAZ each cast one self-saving vote and @NikR_PE cast two self-saving votes. You can't read anything into that on the first day.

Sus posts:
@MadamPirate PE helping @JayKay PE invite others to the mafia thread. Probably innocent, similar to what @Dothracki PE did a few posts later so idk.
@jean15paul_PE again showing his admiration of the mafia role. Totally in character though.

Can't use WPA at this stage. And other analytics aren't really helpful either. So my guaranteed-to-be-wrong gut reaction is:

town++++
town+++
town++ @jean15paul_PE
town+ @NikR_PE
mafia* @MadamPirate PE @BlueBlueprint_PE
mafia+
mafia++
mafia+++
mafia++++
no opinion: everyone else

*less than mafia+, prolly worth investigating in the absence of anything else to go on

I still need to know who got nightkilled, or hopefully rescued to analyze more more.
I AM NOT MAF.

Was only helping a technically challenged Mod, because it came up last game with Doth having to come into the Maf PM, we ended up making new maf PM because Steve didn't check that box.

are we supposed to be starting at the top of the alphabet today?

I am not maf.

If becca is maf, that would be 3x in a row (if I'm recalling correctly). Not that it's impossible...
we could change our names to zeccabun and vluevlueprint, but then people will probably just start from the bottom of the alphabet.

And not impossible, but no "luck" this time.

Unless I end up being the sleeper, which would be kind of a fun twist! "Just when you thought you were safe..."

we could change our names to zeccabun and vluevlueprint, but then people will probably just start from the bottom of the alphabet.

And not impossible, but no "luck" this time.

Unless I end up being the sleeper, which would be kind of a fun twist! "Just when you thought you were safe..."
Then they'd prob think we were Russian spies..

I don't believe you. @JayKay PE I vote for @BlueBlueprint_PE because of insufficient dog vs peanut butter videos.
i feel like this may get me lynched by my own town ... but as you wish @squaretaper LIT AF PE cuz dogs vs PB is always cute... one dog vs peanut butter video (assuming this works) - bonus cuz it's in slo-mo .. as a reminder I am NOT maf.

I am a townfolk who thankfully does not have a peanut allergy. my doggos would be so disappointed if I couldn't keep PB around here...

Attachments

• IMG_8285.mp4
    4.5 MB
Back