EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll do a write up tomorrow for the night and mafia kill:

@harshaPEAZ did not provide RPS. @harshaPEAZ auto-forfeit and was lynched. @harshaPEAZ was a normal townie.

Remaining players: @vhab49_PE, @EyehatethePEexam PE, @MadamPirate PE, @Dothracki PE, @beccabun PE, @DuranDuran, @jean15paul_PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @NikR_PE, @RBHeadge PE, @txjennah PE, and @BlueBlueprint_PE.
I never end up checking EB at home as I hardly get any push notifications ... anyways I told u I was a townie... 🙂

I never end up checking EB at home as I hardly get any push notifications ... anyways I told u I was a townie... 🙂
Sorry for being a part of the accidental death, it was not personal and just a random choice! I'm sure we will have many more rounds with exciting mafia twists.

I don't have a lot to go off of the votes from yesterday, I believe @NikR_PE and @DuranDuran were just trying to stay in the game with their vote changes. It's still early to make any educated guesses on alignment.

1620733761933.png

Back