EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if there are Uber/Lyft drivers in Seward as I usually drive down. The town is small enough that you can walk everywhere, I think I've only driven to one location across town and that's because I didn't want to carry the groceries back to the campground. I don't recall seeing any taxi's, but they could be there by now. Should there be taxi's, it's likely run by individuals who will fill the car along the route. So unless you and your group fill the vehicle, it could take a while to get where you are going.

Most rental companies sold off their fleets expecting to replace the cars at the start of last season, then COVID hit and no visitors came, so purchases were put on hold. Now they can't fill the orders, which is a common thing across the country right now. We have been less traveled, but things are starting to pickup now that our goobiner removed requirements for testing and quarantine on all incoming visitors. You can voluntarily test upon arrival, but it's up to the traveler to make that decision.

If I had to choose between McKinley Village or Glitter Gulch (just outside Denali Park), I'd go with Glitter Gulch. The views of Denali (Mt. McKinley) can be better from McKinley village, but all the tourism crap is in Glitter Gulch. I typically camp in the park itself when I'm not driving through. It is ultimately which location you stay in, both have rail access for the train. The white water rafting down that section of the Nenana river is great as well; you get to enjoy some class 3-4 white water.
thank you so much for very useful information :) I will try to look around and see availability in the Glitter Gulch and also for the river rafting

Hmmm what if mentioning the sleeper role x amount of times is what triggers the sleeper?

(I might spend the entire round pondering what triggers the sleeper)
I'm guessing it's a game-balance thing, like when the cop correctly chooses a mafia member to investigate. In past rounds, if the cop finds a mafia member early, it puts the mafia at a grave disadvantage. However, giving the mafia too many members to start with puts the townies at a disadvantage. This evens the game out, so if the cop is killed early the townies keep an extra player. I dunno, just guessing here.

Stealing @SaltySteve PE's intro from last round...Also, I'm going to need someone's help on figuring out how to add new people to PMs once a PM group is ongoing (I might just be missing a button or something...)
you have to make sure the right side-bar is activated in your settings. i had to un-check the box in my settings to add peeps last week cuz I wasn't seeing it either... This is in Preferences under Account Details

I think it's this box.
1620663110855.png

you have to make sure the right side-bar is activated in your settings. i had to un-check the box in my settings to add peeps last week cuz I wasn't seeing it either... This is in Preferences under Account Details

I think it's this box.
View attachment 21774
now that I posted it... I see you got it @JayKay PE 🤣 west coast here ... and it's my day off, so ...

Current vote:

200.gif

Back