EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@LyceeFruit PE dozed off in her chair again, shotgun balanced in her lap. She awoke to the sounds of Marcie barking furiously at the forest. Lycee lept to her feet, squinting at the feet disappearing into the forest. She sighed and called Marcie back to her. "Well, that answers that question. I've got another one on my hands. How many are there!?"

Lycee went to peek into the cabins, and crossed campers off her list. She sighed when she saw an empty bed in a cabin, the bedding on the floor and the other camper still sound asleep.

@BlueBlueprint_PE was abducted by the mafia.

Remaining players: @ChebyshevII PE @txjennah PE @DuranDuran @RBHeadge PE @NikR_PE @chart94

That dosent make sense. Unless you know something we dont.
@MadamPirate PE i vote for @txjennah PE
I may change this if she provides more info.
I don't have any solid information, but here's why I voted the way I did. Like I said, I'm open to changing my vote with additional data.

What gave me pause is how RB announced that @BlueBlueprint_PE is very likely townie, since Blue was the first to cast the vote for dothracki. Then RB mentioned that his in-depth analysis is saved for the townie chat. Well, Blue cast the first vote for roar yesterday - so this was either a really good guess or there was additional info that led them to casting that vote. But instead, RB randomly votes for Duran, after everyone else voted against roar? And this especially doesn't make sense if there is a townie chat, since usually everyone in the townie chat votes for the same target once it's established. And wouldn't Blue presumably be in that townie chat?

Idk, I could be reading this incorrectly, but it strikes me as suspicious and is all I have at the moment.

True. I don't know why @RBHeadge PE would "random" vote at this point. He has not officially declared himself a townie.

I'm a regular townie.
To be fair, RB did say he was townie since he changed his vote at the last minute to doth. So that action, plus voting for you yesterday rather than roar, makes me suspicious.

To be fair, RB did say he was townie since he changed his vote at the last minute to doth. So that action, plus voting for you yesterday rather than roar, makes me suspicious.
RB never publicly declared himself a townie. He is letting his voting record speak for itself.

The afternoon of Day 2, @ChebyshevII PE voted for @Dothracki PE to make it 3-2 (Doth vs Blue) giving Doth the most votes. You voted less than 10 mins later for @BlueBlueprint_PE to tie it up 3-3, which is most suspicious. @RBHeadge PE then switched his vote to Doth, and then Chart voted late but RBH had already cast the deciding vote.

My only guess is RBH's vote for me was just random, otherwise maybe a tactic to get me more into the discussion, since I've been relatively quiet this round.

For the time being, @MadamPirate PE I vote for @txjennah PE until further info arises.

RB never publicly declared himself a townie. He is letting his voting record speak for itself.

The afternoon of Day 2, @ChebyshevII PE voted for @Dothracki PE to make it 3-2 (Doth vs Blue) giving Doth the most votes. You voted less than 10 mins later for @BlueBlueprint_PE to tie it up 3-3, which is most suspicious. @RBHeadge PE then switched his vote to Doth, and then Chart voted late but RBH had already cast the deciding vote.

My only guess is RBH's vote for me was just random, otherwise maybe a tactic to get me more into the discussion, since I've been relatively quiet this round.

For the time being, @MadamPirate PE I vote for @txjennah PE until further info arises.
From RB's post yesterday:
"
Critical Votes:
"@ChebyshevII PE and @RBHeadge PE cast critical votes against the mafia. They have positive and deliberate positive WPA. We can assume that they are townies."

I voted based on RB's because, assuming he was townie, I trusted his analysis. RB rarely votes day 1. Monday was a bad day and I wasn't able to check in frequently, so I missed the voting change.

Back