EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****, gotta vote! @MadamPirate PE I vote for @EyehatethePEexam because they didn't answer my question about their profile picture, and because it won't actually affect the vote

they are road cores. Nothing special about them, I just didn’t have many pics to choose from on my work computer.

****, gotta vote! @MadamPirate PE I vote for @EyehatethePEexam because they didn't answer my question about their profile picture, and because it won't actually affect the vote

they are road cores. Nothing special about them, I just didn’t have many pics to choose from on my work computer.
Thank you, I retract my vote (even though it's past time).

That evening, the counselors got all the teenagers calmed down and to bed. The staff had run the kids ragged, hoping they'd sleep hard tonight after the kidnapping this morning. They moved @vhab49_PE into a cabin with @JayKay PE and @tj_PE, because she was too scared to be alone.

The counselors went about their evening routine, calling lights out early for the campers. They themselves went to bed not long after, exhausted after dealing with upset teenagers. Around 3 AM, a shriek bellowed through the campground from the boy's cabins. @jean15paul_PE had been woken from a dead sleep by an attacker, but JP was strong and was able to fight them off. JP threw a bedsheet over his attacker, and @blybrook PE helped hold the attacker down as they called for help. As the camp staff ran in, one of them kicked a knife that the attacker must have dropped when he tried to take JP.

The group huddled around the attacker and pulled off the sheet. @Dothracki PE was underneath it, dressed all in black. He hissed menacingly at everyone and lunged for the knife. The way his eyes changed and his teeth elongated during the hiss startled everyone, and he was able to grab the knife. @Dothracki PE hissed again, then drew the knife across his own throat, slicing it open and killing himself.

@Dothracki PE was mafia.

Remaining players: @ChebyshevII PE @EyehatethePEexam @txjennah PE @BlueBlueprint_PE @DuranDuran @RBHeadge PE @Roarbark @NikR_PE @chart94

Since I voted with a now confirmed maf, I want to make it very clear that I initially aligned my vote with other people, but missed the giant voting bloc where everyone changed votes.

Back