EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it's entirely too cold here for me to wear anything but sweatpants and sweatshirts, so i don't get to show off any tatts, but here is my work buddy... (technically i guess 3 of them are in the pic)... but this one is the 45 lb lap dog.... i suppose it could be worse!
:LOL:

1613173257548.png

Final vote:

@LyceeFruit PE (3) - Eye, NikR, RBH
@NikR_PE (2) - Blue, JK
@EyehatethePEexam (2) - Lycee, becca

As the gang all shook off the crazy events that just happened at lunch, they started to take a look at some of the work happening around them in the woods. "This is just a travesty and we need to do something about this, they are removing a lot of trees to make room for a parking lot", said @JayKay PE. " Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you got till it's gone", said @NikR_PE, quoting an old hit song. They walked by several workers with chainsaws in cherry pickers slowly cutting the trees up in sections. "Notice that is how you stay safe when removing trees", said @blybrook PE, "Its safer to work from the top down cutting the tree into smaller pieces, rather than cutting the whole tree down at once. It also makes it easier to dispose of the tree." The group all stared at the giant yellow machine just a few feet away that the workers were shoving branches of the trees into and they came out in chips. "Don't worry, the wood los are sent to a limber mill and are being repurposed as building materials and the wood chips are repurposed for many things including mulch and paper products", @Roarbark explained as he joined the group after the events at lunchtime.

Everyone still shuddered at the terrifying machine making a lot of noise turning the chunks of wood into thousands of tiny pieces and reminded of nightmares from watching Fargo as a kid. Suddenly there was a large cracking sound behind the group and a tree started falling towards them, crushing @LyceeFruit PE under the large trunk. It seems someone in the group had stolen a chainsaw and cut down a tree while the group was distracted by the woodchipper.

Detectives later found that on their person was a union card and a letter with instructions to sabotage the wood cutting efforts, which seemed to have backfired on them.

@LyceeFruit PE was lynched by the engineers, they were in fact a union rat and the last one alive.

Town wins!!!

Role Summary
Union Rats: @jean15paul_PE, @MadamPirate PE, @LyceeFruit PE
Medic: @txjennah PE
OSHA Inspector: @DuranDuran
Engineers: Everyone else

Last edited:
Def concerned I was gonna be chipped again lol
It was total coincidence that you were lynched at the point I mentioned a woodchipper in the story that I wrote before we started. I was going to change it to death by the woodchipper but I just stuck with the original script.

Last edited:
Final vote:

@LyceeFruit PE (3) - Eye, NikR, RBH
@NikR_PE (2) - Blue, JK
@EyehatethePEexam (2) - Lycee, becca

As the gang all shook off the crazy events that just happened at lunch, they started to take a look at some of the work happening around them in the woods. "This is just a travesty and we need to do something about this, they are removing a lot of trees to make room for a parking lot", said @JayKay PE. " Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you got till it's gone", said @NikR_PE, quoting an old hit song. They walked by several workers with chainsaws in cherry pickers slowly cutting the trees up in sections. "Notice that is how you stay safe when removing trees", said @blybrook PE, "Its safer to work from the top down cutting the tree into smaller pieces, rather than cutting the whole tree down at once. It also makes it easier to dispose of the tree." The group all stared at the giant yellow machine just a few feet away that the workers were shoving branches of the trees into and they came out in chips. "Don't worry, the wood los are sent to a limber mill and are being repurposed as building materials and the wood chips are repurposed for many things including mulch and paper products", @Roarbark explained as he joined the group after the events at lunchtime.

Everyone still shuddered at the terrifying machine making a lot of noise turning the chunks of wood into thousands of tiny pieces and reminded of nightmares from watching Fargo as a kid. Suddenly there was a large cracking sound behind the group and a tree started falling towards them, crushing @LyceeFruit PE under the large trunk. It seems someone in the group had stolen a chainsaw and cut down a tree while the group was distracted by the woodchipper.

Detectives later found that on their person was a union card and a letter with instructions to sabotage the wood cutting efforts, which seemed to have backfired on them.

@LyceeFruit PE was lynched by the engineers, they were in fact a union rat and the last one alive.

Town wins!!!

Role Summary
Union Rats: @jean15paul_PE, @MadamPirate PE, @LyceeFruit PE
Medic: @txjennah PE
OSHA Inspector: @DuranDuran
Engineers: Everyone else
Good game everyone and great modding @Dothracki PE! Thanks for making my death so adventurous.

Back