EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright everyone let's keep moving, it will be lunch break soon and we don't want to spend extra time here. Remember to stay focused, do your jobs, and stay safe so the rest of us can all return home safely", said @blybrook PE as he thought of the amount of paperwork that would pile up after all of this is done due to the amount of strange incidents that have happened with his employees.

As the gang moved on to the next floor down, they started to look up, look down, and look at everything in between. This floor was notnot as far along in construction as than the one before. With just a blank floor with work only going on in the core structure at the moment. "I need to look at those upper splice plates on the steel columns", said @tj_PE as they got up on a nearby scissor lift to get a better view. They made sure to have all of the proper gear and used the harness to secure themselves in the event they slip or fall. "Looks a little sloppy on a few of these columns, I'll make a note of it", said @tj_PE as they took several photos from different angles at each column and then climbed down from the scissor lift.

"My turn!" exclaimed @harshaPEAZ who didn't really need to be on the scissor lift but wanted to check it out. They too got on the scissor lift and secured their harness. This time just taking it for a joyride. "Woohooo, surfs up, asshats!" they exclaimed as they drove the scissor lift around as if it were a surfboard riding a wave. Unbeknownst to them, someone in the group had disabled the brakes on the lift so as they drove uncontrollably towards the edge at a break-neck speed of 5 mph, everyone watched in panic as the lift drove through the edge guard and off the side of the building in near slow motion, taking @harshaPEAZ with them as they could not undo their harness in time. Just like @MadamPirate PE, @harshaPEAZ fell several stories to their death, this time taking the scissor lift with then.

Detectives found nothing in particular about them or in their belongings. @harshaPEAZ was a regular engineer.

Capture.PNG

Alright everyone let's keep moving, it will be lunch break soon and we don't want to spend extra time here. Remember to stay focused, do your jobs, and stay safe so the rest of us can all return home safely", said @blybrook PE as he thought of the amount of paperwork that would pile up after all of this is done due to the amount of strange incidents that have happened with his employees.

As the gang moved on to the next floor down, they started to look up, look down, and look at everything in between. This floor was notnot as far along in construction as than the one before. With just a blank floor with work only going on in the core structure at the moment. "I need to look at those upper splice plates on the steel columns", said @tj_PE as they got up on a nearby scissor lift to get a better view. They made sure to have all of the proper gear and used the harness to secure themselves in the event they slip or fall. "Looks a little sloppy on a few of these columns, I'll make a note of it", said @tj_PE as they took several photos from different angles at each column and then climbed down from the scissor lift.

"My turn!" exclaimed @harshaPEAZ who didn't really need to be on the scissor lift but wanted to check it out. They too got on the scissor lift and secured their harness. This time just taking it for a joyride. "Woohooo, surfs up, asshats!" they exclaimed as they drove the scissor lift around as if it were a surfboard riding a wave. Unbeknownst to them, someone in the group had disabled the brakes on the lift so as they drove uncontrollably towards the edge at a break-neck speed of 5 mph, everyone watched in panic as the lift drove through the edge guard and off the side of the building in near slow motion, taking @harshaPEAZ with them as they could not undo their harness in time. Just like @MadamPirate PE, @harshaPEAZ fell several stories to their death, this time taking the scissor lift with then.

Detectives found nothing in particular about them or in their belongings. @harshaPEAZ was a regular engineer.
oof... a harsh death for @harshaPEAZ ... and now i have egg on my face... **** it.

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    656.4 KB · Views: 11

View attachment 21173
mmmm remember the time I surfed on the lift...that didn't go well :p

The group kept moving on, eager to get the job over with, the clock suddenly struck noon and it was lunchtime. "Alright everyone, time for lunch break", said @blybrook PE trying to make a positive note despite the strange turn of events. "You will have 1 hour to do whatever you like, but don't daudle, because we still have a lot to cover before the day's end. There are a few fast food places nearby or are a few food trucks that are here for a quick bite if you feel inclined that you want to have a quick bite and get back to work." The group quickly looked at each other with nervous eyes, each of them not wanting to be alone."Ooo they have ramen!", said @DuranDuran eyeing one of the food trucks that served ramen and other oriental food. "NOODS!" the group all cheered following @DuranDuran to the truck. Also partly because they wanted to stick together as a group to feel safer although nobody wanted to say so.

So they all headed over to the truck, ordered ramen, and ate at the edge of the forest sitting on stumps, boulders, and wherever else they could sit. There were no tables set up for meals on the site, likely due to the pandemic "This hot and spicy vegetable ramen is so good," said @DuranDuran who scarfed down most of their lunch in a matter of seconds. The spice must be getting to them because they suddenly appeared very red and was sweating. "Are you okay?" Said @tj_PE noticing that @DuranDuran got worse quickly and started turning from red to purple and they suddenly stopped breathing. "Quick someone call 911! " exclaimed @tj_PE who started to check on them and attempt to give them CPR. However, it was too late and @DuranDuran had already succumbed to the poison in the ramen. It was later found out that the mushrooms used by the food truck were coated in a poisonous substance.

@DuranDuran was killed by the union rats.

Players remaining are: @beccabun PE, @LyceeFruit PE, @EyehatethePEexam, @RBHeadge PE, @NikR_PE, @BlueBlueprint_PE, @JayKay PE

Last edited:
Voting record from yesterday

PlayerDay 1Day 2Day 3Day 4Day 5
@beccabun PE(5) cheby(13) MP(8) MP(9) Lycee
@LyceeFruit PE(5) TXJ(NV) Lycee(1) harsha
@EyehatethePEexam(3) JK(3) Blue, (8) JP(4) MP(6) harsha
@RBHeadge PE(11) MP(3) MP(8) Lycee
@NikR_PE(6) JP(5) MP(5) harsha
@BlueBlueprint_PE(10) TXJ, (15) MP(6) MP(7) harsha
@JayKay PE(2) cheby(1) steve(1) MP(2) harsha
DuranDuran (Dead)(2) steve, (12) JP(7) MP(4) harsha----
harshaPEAZ (Dead)(6) cheby(14) harsha(NV) harsh(3) Lycee----