EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess what is confusing me is why the last game we were revealing all kills all the maf ones as well as who town lynched.
You always find out who died. I must admit that @RBHeadge PE format for revealing who died only using gifs has been confusing to me. Is this what you mean?

But with nightkills, the person's role isn't revealed. This is consistent with the last round. It's pretty safe to assume the person nightkilled isn't mafia as there's almost never an advantage to the mafia to kill one of their own (but it is possible). But you don't find out if they are a regular townie or if they have a special role.

You always find out who died. I must admit that @RBHeadge PE format for revealing who died only using gifs has been confusing to me.
I'll be more explicit going forward.

It's pretty safe to assume the person nightkilled isn't mafia as there's almost never an advantage to the mafia to kill one of their own (but it is possible).
Some mafia games explicitly say that only a townsperson is killed at night. The EB rules imply that it shouldn't be possible but say it explicitly. It appears to be mod's choice how it's interpreted here. It hasn't happen in our games yet. FTR I do not allow the mafia to nightkill each other.

You always find out who died. I must admit that @RBHeadge PE format for revealing who died only using gifs has been confusing to me. Is this what you mean?

But with nightkills, the person's role isn't revealed. This is consistent with the last round. It's pretty safe to assume the person nightkilled isn't mafia as there's almost never an advantage to the mafia to kill one of their own (but it is possible). But you don't find out if they are a regular townie or if they have a special role.
I guess I am wrong then probably we all assumed its a townie last game whenever there was a night kill which led me to think we knew it for sure from the mod or the person themself. My bad!

How do you know how many good/bad wizards there are?
We started with 20, on day 1 RB said there were 4 evil wizards. There’s a cop and doctor (or Harry Potter equivalent), but they count as good wizards. So far we’ve only voted off good wizards

Back