EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not mafia, nor a cop. I've claimed as such numerous times if you look back in the thread. 

Reading back in the chat, @DuranDuran was very much on @squaretaper LIT AF PE's case in the thread which could possibly mean he knew he was mafia and was trying to draw us to eliminate him as an aversion, knowing that square was inactive anyway and it did not matter if he was lynched. 

@RBHeadge PE also read Duran as mafia. 

@tj_PE I am going to trust @MadamPirate PE since she was extremely nice to me in the first rounds and withdraw my vote for the time being

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very possible that @DuranDuran is mafia and used his vote against square to get us to trust him. I've seen that tactic used before. It's effective.  

@tj_PE If the doctor/cop were killed off, is there anything in the rules stating that they can't say anything about it after being murdered? I can't recall how it's been dealt with in previous cycles.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I'ma power play here. 

I'm the doctor. I saved JP the first night, and thought the maf would go after RB, which is why I didn't save him the second night. 

There's one mafia member left, and I don't know who it is. But if you lynch me, the mafia win tomorrow. 
🤔 Wait, you thought the mafia would go after RB, which is why you didn't save him the second night?  So you wanted him killed?  Doesn't make sense.

@tj_PE i retract my vote for @MadamPirate PE for now, but her wording in a previous post doesn't sit well.  Nevertheless,  I'll give her a chance to explain.

@Dothracki yes, your scenario where I could be mafia and target @squaretaper LIT AF PE as an aversion is tactic that has been used before, and can be very effective.

However, I'm a regular townie.  

It's very possible that @DuranDuran is mafia and used his vote against square to get us to trust him. I've seen that tactic used before. It's effective.  

@tj_PE If the doctor/cop were killed off, is there anything in the rules stating that they can't say anything about it after being murdered? I can't recall how it's been dealt with in previous cycles.  
roles and information past speculation cannot be revealed by the dedded.

🤔 Wait, you thought the mafia would go after RB, which is why you didn't save him the second night?  So you wanted him killed?  Doesn't make sense.
No, I thought that the mafia wouldn’t go after JP two nights in a row. So I saved JP the first night, and RB the second. I was incorrect in my assumptions. 

@MadamPirate PE Hmm.   I've popped up on several Mafia + lists, have a spotty voting record, and was the first to vote for roarbark. You trusted me over vhab?

It'd also be very easy to paint me as mafia and the remaining Mafia member missed out on a good opportunity to paint me as such. 
What I was hoping was that @Dothracki was the other Maf and would try to end you last night. Since you suspected us both and I saved you. 

im feeling like this points at @DuranDuran being the last Maf. 

It could still be @Dothracki. Killing me off as the night kill because I suspected him would have been a very noob move.  

It could also be @DuranDuran

It could also be @MadamPirate PE

giphy-downsized-large.gif

It could still be @Dothracki. Killing me off as the night kill because I suspected him would have been a very noob move.  

It could also be @DuranDuran

It could also be @MadamPirate PE

giphy-downsized-large.gif
I know it’s not meeeeeee

Also, I feel the exact same way, and I can’t determine anything from voting patterns. 

Aren’t dedded people allowed to speculate with us? Lol

Back