EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have to get to the office before i can copy paste the lists. hold please.

Alright, I'ma power play here. 

I'm the doctor. I saved JP the first night, and thought the maf would go after RB, which is why I didn't save him the second night. 

There's one mafia member left, and I don't know who it is. But if you lynch me, the mafia win tomorrow. 

Alright, I'ma power play here. 

I'm the doctor. I saved JP the first night, and thought the maf would go after RB, which is why I didn't save him the second night. 

There's one mafia member left, and I don't know who it is. But if you lynch me, the mafia win tomorrow. 
There have been plenty of games where someone pretended to be the doctor to continue moving ahead. What is stopping you from doing that now?

tenor.gif

There have been plenty of games where someone pretended to be the doctor to continue moving ahead. What is stopping you from doing that now?
I've never lied about being a special character. I'll say I'm not maf when I am, but I have never once lied about being the doc or cop, because I'm not that sly. 

However, I admit that I have SUCKED at being the doctor this round. It's really hard without the cop on your side. The reason we got Bly the second day is because I saved JP, plain and simple. 

So, at this point, we need to figure out who the remaining mafia member is.

If you lynch me today, then the mafia gets a nightkill and then it's Maf v townie tomorrow, and that will come down to chance. 

If we don't figure out who the last Maf member is, we have a 25% chance of lynching them today and a 75% chance of lynching a townie. If we lynch a townie, then again, maf gets a nightkill and it comes down to maf v townie tomorrow, which is a game of chance. 

If we figure out who the maf is, town wins today. 

So, at this point, we need to figure out who the remaining mafia member is.

If you lynch me today, then the mafia gets a nightkill and then it's Maf v townie tomorrow, and that will come down to chance. 

If we don't figure out who the last Maf member is, we have a 25% chance of lynching them today and a 75% chance of lynching a townie. If we lynch a townie, then again, maf gets a nightkill and it comes down to maf v townie tomorrow, which is a game of chance. 

If we figure out who the maf is, town wins today. 
I'm going to choose to believe you since no one else has come forward claiming to be the doctor. 

I know my voting record is iffy but I am a townie.  

Right now I suspect @Dothracki but I need to review some voting records first.

Back