EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope.  Not a mistake.  Notice I didn't vote for you, .  That is just my current read. Hard to get a read on Roar, and IDK where @Dothracki has got to.
Here's my current line of thinking:  I'm taking the Friday votes at face value and assuming that you three are all townies (though I know that's not always the case, that's all I have to go on). I know I missed the vote Friday.  I do a Friday night Zoom trivia with Texas friends at 8, so really easy for me to forget about Mafia unless I put an alarm on.  You obviously don't have to take my word for it, and for what I will say next - I've observed that Roar is very quiet when he's mafia :)  

Nope.  Not a mistake.  Notice I didn't vote for you, .  That is just my current read. Hard to get a read on Roar, and IDK where @Dothracki has got to.
I've been buried with carbon monoxide compliance projects for 12 buildings (and counting) working 12-14 hour days. Plus PE practice exams.

I noticed that @Roarbark did list themself as Neutral when everyone was asked for their reads, so based on this, @tj_PE I vote for @Roarbark. Hopefully I am not wrong.

Now back to the carbon monoxide...

giphy.gif

I've been buried with carbon monoxide compliance projects for 12 buildings (and counting) working 12-14 hour days. Plus PE practice exams.

I noticed that @Roarbark did list themself as Neutral when everyone was asked for their reads, so based on this, @tj_PE I vote for @Roarbark. Hopefully I am not wrong.

Fair.

Here's my current line of thinking:  I'm taking the Friday votes at face value and assuming that you three are all townies (though I know that's not always the case, that's all I have to go on). I know I missed the vote Friday.  I do a Friday night Zoom trivia with Texas friends at 8, so really easy for me to forget about Mafia unless I put an alarm on.  You obviously don't have to take my word for it, and for what I will say next - I've observed that Roar is very quiet when he's mafia :)  
I've been quiet because there's been basically 0 developments. All votes have been dogpiles (my vote wouldn't have changed anything), and I rarely join in those votes, unless I'm on the chopping block). It's not me this round. 

Since I still have no strong leads, I'll go with the person I have least experience with. @tj_PE I vote for @Dothracki.

My reads:

Townie+  @DuranDuran, @vhab49_PE (voted for mafia on Friday) plus Vhab doesn't lie as I've learned the hard way.

Suspected mafia: @MadamPirate PE (voted for mafia on Friday within 10 minutes of Vhab, which had no consequence and could be construed as a "cover" vote).  Also voted for @Dothracki, who was second to vote for mafia on Day 2 (or whichever day we lynched @blybrook PE)

Lean mafia:  @Roarbark  (uncharacteristically quiet, but doesn't mean mafia or townie as I've learned in the past.  Still on my radar)

Neutral: @txjennah PE, @Dothracki

Are you using a continuous air sampling type system (such as Vesda) for carbon monoxide detection? Do they even have that for CO or is that just for fire alarm and you're using spot detection for CO?

Are you using a continuous air sampling type system (such as Vesda) for carbon monoxide detection? Do they even have that for CO or is that just for fire alarm and you're using spot detection for CO?
I imagine sampling could be used in this application. I know Vesda has a product for gas detection, although I haven't had a need to put one in for any projects just yet. A few of the buildings I am working on have similar systems in place for gas detection for the cellar parking garages, but they are purely for exhaust purposes. The local law doesn't mention these types of systems though, just requires spot detection with temporal 4 sounder bases.

I imagine sampling could be used in this application. I know Vesda has a product for gas detection, although I haven't had a need to put one in for any projects just yet. A few of the buildings I am working on have similar systems in place for gas detection for the cellar parking garages, but they are purely for exhaust purposes. The local law doesn't mention these types of systems though, just requires spot detection with temporal 4 sounder bases.
V=IR
P=IV

[Duran stuff]

Also voted for @Dothracki, who was second to vote for mafia on Day 2 (or whichever day we lynched @blybrook PE)

Lean mafia:  @Roarbark  (uncharacteristically quiet, but doesn't mean mafia or townie as I've learned in the past.  Still on my radar)

I was planning to review vote timings and potentially change my vote later, if someone sticks out.

Town Lean- Duran, Vhab 
Neutral - Txj, Doth, Madam P? 

Chaotic Neutral - @Audi driver, P.E.

My reads:

Townie+  @DuranDuran, @vhab49_PE (voted for mafia on Friday) plus Vhab doesn't lie as I've learned the hard way.

Suspected mafia: @MadamPirate PE (voted for mafia on Friday within 10 minutes of Vhab, which had no consequence and could be construed as a "cover" vote).  Also voted for @Dothracki, who was second to vote for mafia on Day 2 (or whichever day we lynched @blybrook PE)

1. Not mafia.

2. My vote for @Dothracki was a revenge vote and then I got distracted. 

3. Still not mafia. 

Eta: not revenge vote, but my thing where I can't find the right word is happening and I can't think of the name of it either. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back