EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor.gif
Blast! Foiled again!

After a relaxing evening at the pool in their airBnB, the group boards the hop on hop off bus tour to the viewpoint of table mountain, ready to abseil down. All geared up, everyone leans back off the cliff to start their abseil and @RBHeadge PE's rope snaps. Someone had sawed it down to one strand in the night and apparently non-suspiciously labeled his gear with his name. 

The mafia murdered @RBHeadge PE. He unfortunately would not be around to see the lil penguins on the coastal drive east.  

After a relaxing evening at the pool in their airBnB, the group boards the hop on hop off bus tour to the viewpoint of table mountain, ready to abseil down. All geared up, everyone leans back off the cliff to start their abseil and @RBHeadge PE's rope snaps. Someone had sawed it down to one strand in the night and apparently non-suspiciously labeled his gear with his name. 

The mafia murdered @RBHeadge PE. He unfortunately would not be around to see the lil penguins on the coastal drive east.  
Today I learned a new word... abseil.

Thanks @tj_PE

I still have no great feelings any way, but was right about Square.

Townie lean

@MadamPirate PE

@DuranDuran

Neutral: 

@Dothracki (I don't know his tells yet, since he was Maf one round, and not the other of the two he (3?) has played. )

@Roarbark So quiet this round

Mafia lean:

@txjennah PE Always last/close to last to vote for the person being voted off.

I still have no great feelings any way, but was right about Square.

Townie lean

@MadamPirate PE

@DuranDuran

Neutral: 

@Dothracki (I don't know his tells yet, since he was Maf one round, and not the other of the two he (3?) has played. )

@Roarbark So quiet this round

Mafia lean:

@txjennah PE Always last/close to last to vote for the person being voted off.
If I were Mafia, wouldn't I be targeting the townie/townie leans with this next vote?  I am choosing to trust you based on your vote on Friday and your commitment to being a townie.  Is that a mistake?

If I were Mafia, wouldn't I be targeting the townie/townie leans with this next vote?  I am choosing to trust you based on your vote on Friday and your commitment to being a townie.  Is that a mistake?
Nope.  Not a mistake.  Notice I didn't vote for you, .  That is just my current read. Hard to get a read on Roar, and IDK where @Dothracki has got to.

Back