EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@jean15paul_PE @LyceeFruit PE claims that chatt didn't reassign roles when she joined and therefore she can't be maf, also claimed that cheb investigated her and confirmed she was a townie. people generally seem to believe this information

Sometimes I wonder how this entire group would do being cast on "Survivor".
One of my college classmates was on one of those survival shows. I haven't seen it. But apparently she was very aggressive and intense. And there was fear of safety for others 

I just want to point out...

=IF(RANDBETWEEN(0,9),"Townie","Mafia")

10% Chance.
I just want to point out:

Monday 1:41pm - You (Chatt) sends out announcement.

Monday 1:41pm - Lycee decides to play

Monday 1:42pm - You said, "Done" and added Lycee to the list.  To my knowledge no additional or "re-sent" PMs were announced.

Not even HAL could re-randomize and re-send that quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's easier to get clean if you have less dirty clothes attached

that would be my philosophy

Just to be clear, it's not hard to have multiple tabs open with the messages ready to go, and then change the recipients after clicking a button to generate roles.

Why would I have done that. You don't really know when roles were sent out.
True, but you announcement insinuates the PMs for special roles were already sent out prior to the announcement (such as , "if you didn't get a PM from me, that means you're a regular townie).  But you quickly announced Lycee as a player within a minute of that announcement.  It would have been very difficult to re-randomize and re-send PMs.  

Of course this is all speculation.  You could have re-sent PMs a few mins later, but I find that highly unlikely because it's more likely SOMEONE would have slipped and mentioned it (having a role reversed or added) at some point.

I'll leave it alone. It's up to you guys if you want to make assumptions.

Back