EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dallas has low humidity? hmm I think it's pretty humid, but yeah, definitely not as humid as Houston!  I used to have a field site on the coast and just melted every summer during my groundwater sampling events there. 
I think compared to midde/east TN, Dallas is low humidity.  Definitely not as dry as Vegas, Southern Cal or Arizona, but not near as humid as Houston from what I remember.

I went to Houston in April 2016 and wanted to die 

It was so humid at 6am.

I got heat rash 
Yeah, the summers there are no joke.  I remember my field partner complaining about the heat at 8 am (my site is a little less than 2 hrs south of Houston), and I remember thinking, dude, this is as good as it's gonna get....

Do we know that? Someone fill me in.
Anybody got some of that sweet vote analysis? 🙂

Looking at the votes, the only thing that stands out to me is that Lycee voted for MEtoEE (a townie) with NikR (a mafia) on day 1. Could be a coincidence, but that's the only thing I found to go on. But certain comments (like MEtoEE's) make me feel like I'm out of the loop. 

@RBHeadge PE, you're pretty good about analyzing the votes. Any insights to share?

Yeah, the summers there are no joke.  I remember my field partner complaining about the heat at 8 am (my site is a little less than 2 hrs south of Houston), and I remember thinking, dude, this is as good as it's gonna get....
Yeah... I ended up being loaned to our Houston group that year. And my coworker was like "yeah, we'll have you come out for training" and it was August. And I was just like "no, i'll die" 

Back