EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did it with CT and ME.

Granted I'm from NH so it wasn't terribly far away lol 

I would lol

I tried to transfer to one of our PNW offices 2 years ago lol
Where in NC?  I lived in the Raleigh/Durham area from 1999-2016.  Loved it there.

I just wouldn't move away now since I'm close to family and now I have a family and the whole moving/real estate thing would suck.

Where in NC?  I lived in the Raleigh/Durham area from 1999-2016.  Loved it there.

I just wouldn't move away now since I'm close to family and now I have a family and the whole moving/real estate thing would suck.
I GOT A CRIMINAL CITATION IN RALEIGH

Hot with low humidity (Southern Cal, Nevada, Dallas) is nice.  Hot with humidity (Houston, middle TN in the summer) is NOT.
Dallas has low humidity? hmm I think it's pretty humid, but yeah, definitely not as humid as Houston!  I used to have a field site on the coast and just melted every summer during my groundwater sampling events there. 

I did receipt inspection at the Port of Houston in July and August.  Worst two months of my life...

*shrugs*

my grandmother would flip shit over a cross country move - she would've regardless of when i did it.

it's controlling AF tbh.

my mother wouldn't give a shit. she moved to the gd Mojave desert at 23yo so... 

Dallas has low humidity? hmm I think it's pretty humid, but yeah, definitely not as humid as Houston!  I used to have a field site on the coast and just melted every summer during my groundwater sampling events there. 
I went to Houston in April 2016 and wanted to die 

It was so humid at 6am.

I got heat rash 

Back