EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've walked the straight and narrow my whole life, only tried pot twice (and never got high off of it so I thought it was a waste) in my life.  Anyway last fall, I thought it might be a good idea to try it during a timed practice exam, just to see if what I learned might become more clear (it worked great for my pot smoking friends in college who graduated magna cum laude in engineering). I was just always afraid to try it.  I have co-workers who smoke it and some who have even done 'shrooms.  I asked them about it and they were afraid to to mess me up.

My street cred sucks so bad I couldn't do anything illegal if I tried lol.
Lmao, same.  I haven't done any drugs.  I grew up with super strict parents so was terrified of getting caught doing anything ~bad~.  Then when I did have legit chances to try pot, I was applying for internships/jobs and was terrified of failing my drug test.  Then my company "randomly" drug tested me a shit ton my first couple of years here.   I'm not opposed to trying it down the line, especially now that it's getting legalized in more states. But I also don't see trying it as something that validates my existence as a human being or anything, lol.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only been to CO once, but I loved it.  My dad grew up in Denver.  Pretty sure I'd love it there, but we have no family there.
i moved to WA with no fam or friends

yolo etc

My husband and @JayKay PE have bonded over their mutual love of puns. Note that I am not including myself in that category 😄
THEY WERE ALL AMAZING AND YOU JUST DON'T APPRECIATE A GOOD THING WHEN YOU HAVE IT.

@MEtoEE; I traveled to CO when I was younger on a trip with my best friend and her family.  The sky was soooooo blue!  It was amazing!!  One of my closer friends from an old job moved there for a lower COL/being closer to her family in Wyoming, and she's been bugging me to go down and visit.  Maybe I'll do that this summer when I have free time.

And seasons are a cool thing.  I could never live down south.

THERE ARE PUNNY BUSINESS NAMES IN WASHINGTON YOU JERK
PLEASE SEND ME SOME.  DOES IT HAVE THE SAME PUN-PER-CAPITA AS COLORADO???

And we are totes 'move to a new place without friends and family'-soulmates.  Though I do have @txjennah PE to bug when they let me.  😗

THEY WERE ALL AMAZING AND YOU JUST DON'T APPRECIATE A GOOD THING WHEN YOU HAVE IT.

@MEtoEE; I traveled to CO when I was younger on a trip with my best friend and her family.  The sky was soooooo blue!  It was amazing!!  One of my closer friends from an old job moved there for a lower COL/being closer to her family in Wyoming, and she's been bugging me to go down and visit.  Maybe I'll do that this summer when I have free time.

And seasons are a cool thing.  I could never live down south.
COME VISIT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALSOOOOOOOOO

Back