EB Mafia

Help Support Engineer Boards:

squaretaper LIT AF PE

UNCE UNCE UNCE
Reaction score
Cassandra trigger: @squaretaper LIT AF PE demands or post pet pics (It seems to happen almost every game, even when they're not playing 🐶)
I'll just leave this here...

ChebyshevII PE

Don of EB Mafia
EB Supporter
Reaction score
I know @beccabun PE volunteered as mod, but someday I'd love to play a @ChebyshevII PE modded round, since he started this whole thread!
I can assure you, my modding style is not nearly as dynamic as some of the others' on this thread. Some are amazing storytellers...me, not so much.

BlueBlueprintPE

There is not an ounce of bullshit here.
EB Supporter
Reaction score
I can assure you, my modding style is not nearly as dynamic as some of the others' on this thread. Some are amazing storytellers...me, not so much.
Same! I can mod a no-frills game anytime. storytelling is not my forte, but I admire those that put together such great themed games!

beccabun PE

Sneaky mofo
EB Supporter
Reaction score
Programming Note for Becca's Round:

Your mod is a sleepy person and is usually asleep by 9pm EST, is anyone opposed to moving the vote cut off time to 8pm EST?

@steelnole15 @BlueBlueprintPE @Spitfire6532 @NikR_PE @MeowMeow PE @DLD PE @ChebyshevII PE @eng_girl95

Anyone else in? We'd start on Tuesday after the holiday.

@squaretaper LIT AF PE @JayKay PE @txjennah PE @RBHeadge PE @EyehatethePEexam PE @Dothracki PE @SaltySteve PE @jean15paul_PE @djl PE @vhab49_PE @FlangeheadPEAZ @ anyone else I forgot

BlueBlueprintPE

EB Supporter
Reaction score

Your mod is a sleepy person and is usually asleep by 9pm EST, is anyone opposed to moving the vote cut off time to 8pm EST?

@steelnole15 @BlueBlueprintPE @Spitfire6532 @NikR_PE @MeowMeow PE @DLD PE @ChebyshevII PE @eng_girl95

@squaretaper LIT AF PE @JayKay PE @txjennah PE @RBHeadge PE @EyehatethePEexam PE @Dothracki PE @SaltySteve PE @jean15paul_PE @djl PE @vhab49_PE @FlangeheadPEAZ @ anyone else I forgot
I'm good with the earlier cut-off time. :)

txjennah PE

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
EB Supporter
Reaction score

I'm in for next week!

8 EST works for me! I will try and remember to put in a vote before I leave work, because my evenings are usually pretty busy.

steelnole15

Nobody asked you
EB Supporter
Reaction score

The all powerful mod can make the vote cutoff time anything they want! I'm okay with it if you are :)

Dothracki PE

Where is my mind?
EB Supporter
Reaction score

I'm in. Your game, your rules. You can make the cutoff time 7:45.32 London time if you really wanted.

Edit: actually that would be 19:45.32 London time

BlueBlueprintPE

EB Supporter
Reaction score
That's what almost did me in this round. Fortunately @BlueBlueprintPE was nice enough to let it slide this once lol
Technically, I didn't have it in the voting rules, so I didn't really "let you slide". IMO it does the game no good if people just keep failing to vote. ;) that's why I said I thought it should be a given rule, but since it's not...and I didn't have it listed, the game continued.

I consulted with more experienced mods before I made the announcement, since it really could've had a pretty significant impact on the game if I had forced a vote by you, for you.

Latest posts