December 2021 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
California Board of Engineers bunch of fucking lazy asses that no one has control over them, literally they release the results whenever they feel like it. I have taken exam with couple different boards, but California board of engineers are the worst I ever seen. I hope they release the result tomorrow.
Well that's just not true, they are the only board that is responsive on this forum, making them the most accessible board in the country. They don't publish a date, the only reason we expect it by a date is because it's been previously released on that day. Look back at previous releases, they've released results earlier on average than they did 2 years ago. I obviously want the results in my hands, but that's out of our hands and we are obviously used to it being ASAP. November came out the 8th last month, so going off that that was 6 business days, so maybe we'll get the results monday.

Last edited:
California Board of Engineers bunch of fucking lazy asses that no one has control over them, literally they release the results whenever they feel like it. I have taken exam with couple different boards, but California board of engineers are the worst I ever seen.

60eyfh.jpg

Kidding aside, the personnel are pretty awesome. It's way tougher to regulate a state with over 100k engineers (under covid restrictions) than a less populous state.

California Board of Engineers bunch of fucking lazy asses that no one has control over them, literally they release the results whenever they feel like it. I have taken exam with couple different boards, but California board of engineers are the worst I ever seen. I hope they release the result tomorrow

Have you had experience working with other boards in California? No, right? Then don’t come up with BS. Thanks.
What other boards require exams?

I failed surveying. I studied Mansour's book. Could someone tell me what other references I need to study for surveying?

I failed surveying. I studied Mansour's book. Could someone tell me what other references I need to study for surveying?
Sorry to hear that. Don't get discouraged, surveying was new to me and other than an undergrad class I took 20 years ago, I knew nothing. I took Reza's class and Kirk (CPESR). When I took Reza's live webinar back in September, I was so lost and overwhelmed. I took CPESR and watched the lectures and the way Kirk explains things, he makes it simple and easy to understand. I began to understand Reza's workbook and solve the problems on my own. Slowly it began to click and my speed increased. I did Reza's workbook 2x, all his quizzes, practice exam and the problems in CPESR. The CPESR exams were the best preparation and I did those multiple times.

Aside from the classes, I would watch YouTube videos on various topics where I felt I needed a better understanding. This is what I did, and by no means is it the only recipe for success. I probably put in 150-200 hours, because I needed lots of time and preparation. There are many who need a fraction of that and pass without issue. I hope that helps.

Sorry to hear that. Don't get discouraged, surveying was new to me and other than an undergrad class I took 20 years ago, I knew nothing. I took Reza's class and Kirk (CPESR). When I took Reza's live webinar back in September, I was so lost and overwhelmed. I took CPESR and watched the lectures and the way Kirk explains things, he makes it simple and easy to understand. I began to understand Reza's workbook and solve the problems on my own. Slowly it began to click and my speed increased. I did Reza's workbook 2x, all his quizzes, practice exam and the problems in CPESR. The CPESR exams were the best preparation and I did those multiple times.

Aside from the classes, I would watch YouTube videos on various topics where I felt I needed a better understanding. This is what I did, and by no means is it the only recipe for success. I probably put in 150-200 hours, because I needed lots of time and preparation. There are many who need a fraction of that and pass without issue. I hope that helps.
Do you have CPESR exams?

Reza's book is good. It's a bit difficult to understand, and some exercises seemed too difficult and asked in a weird way, but if you spend time on it and try hard you have good changes. I did not take Kirk's class but went through his book, it's explained pretty well and easy to understand. I also suggest Cuomo's book, it's short book of 150 pages and summarizes concepts and pretty well. Also do not be intimidated by some questions on the actual exam, many times they give you data that you do not need to use and try to impress you with long problems but the solution can be very easy. It's definitely more tricky than the seismic.

Last edited:
Back