December 2021 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tthc88

Reaction score
Just wanna create a thread for CA specific exam results for those who took Seismic/Survey in December 2021. Good luck everyone!

Released the 7th last year, assuming same conditions hopefully we'll know by the end of the day Thursday. Not too optimistic about the seismic exam but lets see.

Released the 7th last year, assuming same conditions hopefully we'll know by the end of the day Thursday. Not too optimistic about the seismic exam but lets see.
Although last months results didn't come out until the 8th. Only thing on my mind for the next week.

I took Surveying; the only one left for me as I am trying to get licensure in CA from another state. My take away from the exam, I felt disappointed in my time management. I must have done 8 practice exams through Kirk and EET and never had an issue with time. I finished, but literally as the timer struck 0:00.

What can you do, here's to being positive. Best of luck everyone.

I hope the results come out Thursday and good luck to all. I took the seismic right before Christmas break and managed to avoid the post exam self doubt until last week. Although I can comprehend seismic much better than surveying, I am so mentally exhausted from failing each test now at least once. During the seismic exam, I marked 13 that I either did not know or had left unattempted by question #55. I think I got at least 3 to 5 correct of those 13 after working backwards, which hopefully gives me enough wiggle room to miss a few more than that. Just hoping I can get one exam passed before focusing on the other.

I took Surveying; the only one left for me as I am trying to get licensure in CA from another state. My take away from the exam, I felt disappointed in my time management. I must have done 8 practice exams through Kirk and EET and never had an issue with time. I finished, but literally as the timer struck 0:00.

I feel the same as you do. Hopefully everything goes well

Same here, surveying is the only one left for me. Fingers crossed.

I contacted the board and I was said the results will be released mid-January which is disappointing.

I guess it makes sense. From my observations on this forum and getting my results for seismic the pattern tends to be on the 8th of the month or the second Wednesday. Mid January is next week so not that far away.

Thanks for contacting the board and providing an update.

I guess it makes sense. From my observations on this forum and getting my results for seismic the pattern tends to be on the 8th of the month or the second Wednesday. Mid January is next week so not that far away.

It has come out on the 6th before though!

I contacted the board and I was said the results will be released mid-January which is disappointing.
I guess this year's results will be delayed due to their transition to the new online portal.

You are welcome. We will see what happens. Someone told me they usually say that just to stay on the safe side.

Back