December 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed! Finally becoming a PE after 3 years on-and-off of trying to pass this freakin' test! 😂

What class did you use for survey? Assuming you took a class. 
I did not take a class, self studied using Cuomo textbook/practice exam, boniface practice exams,  mansour practice exams. 

I had a lot of material from different friends in terms of summary sheets/cheat sheets. I think what helped best was combing through each one helped me get everything in order and organized. 

I did not take a class, self studied using Cuomo textbook/practice exam, boniface practice exams,  mansour practice exams. 

I had a lot of material from different friends in terms of summary sheets/cheat sheets. I think what helped best was combing through each one helped me get everything in order and organized. 
Thanks for the help!

@TheGeologist I had enrolled in CPESR but I keep hearing that there are better review courses out there. I have no idea what direction to take as far as a review course. Are you going to use Mansour? 

Passed All Finally! Thanks all for the suggests on the board.

Survey: I originally used EET and Mansour workbooks but did not pass though my effort may not have been 100%. This time I used CPESR course and found their quizzes and practice tests to be very helpful for my timing which was the biggest concern. I was able to watch videos on my commute in my carpool from my phone. Also spent 2 hours on the phone with the instructor before my exam going over difficult problems for me (survey is hard) which helped as well. I also brought a glossary with me to look up strange words from the first time I took it. That helped too.

Seismic: I used the Hiner workbook. That was all I needed. Good practice questions and manual. However I have a MS in structures so it was easy for me.

Good luck to all if you didn't pass! I took Survey 4 times and the 8 hour 2 times before passing. 

Has anybody on here received the license # yet? It has been two weeks now, I was wondering if I should contact someone yet or wait it out 

Has anybody on here received the license # yet? It has been two weeks now, I was wondering if I should contact someone yet or wait it out 
not yet as you can see from the post that I created about when will the license come out.

Back